WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE FEMALE VIPER?

VIPER

WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE FEMALE VIPER?  

1. 1. WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE FEMALE VIPER?

look as man dem have said if u dont know whos who ur not meant to know. jus keep it smoove and enjoy the picslets not start any trouble
tbh
:D I am asking for the names of those that aren't bait.Allow trying taking me for any guy that just popped up here yesterday. I saw nuff of these chicks back on RWD so its nothing new.

look as man dem have said if u dont know whos who ur not meant to know. jus keep it smoove and enjoy the picslets not start any trouble
tbh
Them friends there
i have no friends on here no need to get ur knickers in a twist just coz u dont kno names of chicks who u will never move to, bang or even see.

tbh
Them friends there
i have no friends on here no need to get ur knickers in a twist just coz u dont kno names of chicks who u will never move to, bang or even see.
Seen.

Guest WAVESURFER
aweqlu.jpg2wc0192.jpg2wp5oxs.jpgThese three are doing it.If I wsa single yeah :!:
TBH, I'd mash almost everyone on that list, but whoever these three are, I would do first.
What a f*ck*ng geek.You're like the black version of this guy:gareth.jpg