Drug called Tramadol.

Eskay Jones

Been prescribed some 50mg tramadol for a knee injury that i have that is consisantly locking up creating immense pain, right problem is, i took 2 of these 50mg pills and i felt f*cked for the rest of the day symptoms1. Felt like the ceiling was dropping on my head2. I watched the ceiling for like 2hrs straight3. I felt happier than anything i even called my girl to tell her i loved her4. I could barely move 5. I couldnt take a piss nothing would come out6. i couldnt sleep the nightit made me feel stoned x5 has anybody tried this sh*t before? it's intense.

Been prescribed some 50mg tramadol for a knee injury that i have that is consisantly locking up creating immense pain, right problem is, i took 2 of these 50mg pills and i felt f*cked for the rest of the day symptoms1. Felt like the ceiling was dropping on my head2. I watched the ceiling for like 2hrs straight3. I felt happier than anything i even called my girl to tell her i loved her4. I could barely move 5. I couldnt take a piss nothing would come out6. i couldnt sleep the nightit made me feel stoned x5 has anybody tried this sh*t before? it's intense.
:lol: would see doctor about the strength of the drug unless you enjoy it if you do knock yourself outcodine + paracetamol when in pain>>>

No but my mum takes it and I am going to have to try one now.I take Oramorph (morphine) for my headaches and it gives you the same sort of symptoms. Oramorph + Diazapam = Heaven.I'm also on Epilim, Lithium and Mirtazipine too but they are my "special" medicines. Epilim is nuts, it makes you SEE things. Like heads and faces floating on the ceiling.

No but my mum takes it and I am going to have to try one now.I take Oramorph (morphine) for my headaches and it gives you the same sort of symptoms. Oramorph + Diazapam = Heaven.I'm also on Epilim, Lithium and Mirtazipine too but they are my "special" medicines. Epilim is nuts, it makes you SEE things. Like heads and faces floating on the ceiling.
I dont need to be seeing faces etc etc just reading online it says Tramadol is highly addictive. i'd hate to be addicted to be a opiate wouldnt withdrawl on such things be similar to heroin? imagine the thought of that shocking. What is epilm used for.

I dont need to be seeing faces etc etc just reading online it says Tramadol is highly addictive. i'd hate to be addicted to be a opiate wouldnt withdrawl on such things be similar to heroin? imagine the thought of that shocking. What is epilm used for.
All those strong pain killers are addictive. Really addictive. I aint really got an addictive personality so I'm cool, or at least I hope so anyway. I doubt I'd ever come off the sh*t until my headaches go away. Epilim is a anti-seizure drug primary, but it's also used to treat hypomania in people with manic depression (why I am on it). It makes you stare, hallucinate and feel like you're floating, it actually makes you feel totally spaced out.

All those strong pain killers are addictive. Really addictive. I aint really got an addictive personality so I'm cool, or at least I hope so anyway. I doubt I'd ever come off the sh*t until my headaches go away. Epilim is a anti-seizure drug primary, but it's also used to treat hypomania in people with manic depression (why I am on it). It makes you stare, hallucinate and feel like you're floating, it actually makes you feel totally spaced out.
Your a manic depressant.?Sort me out with the Epilim.

Your a manic depressant.?Sort me out with the Epilim.
Yeah. I got the thousand yard stare to match too. I don't look at people. I look THROUGH them I've been told but it's the medicine. Probably the Oramorph.Epilim is good stuff but I as it's used to bring people "down to earth" mentally it could actually make you depressed if you are of a normal state of mind. I really do recommend Oramorph over it because it sounds like the effects you have just described of Tramadol.