Does ur partner know ur email password??

maxloader

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your partner wants to know your passwords = relationship is already over.There have been times when I need things done but I'm not near the internet, so I'll call my girl and instruct her what to do. If it involves giving her a password I feel no way. Same way there have been times shes needed to give me her password for things like ebay/hotmail etc.However, if we are sitting next to each other and someone goes to type in a password for online banking etc, the other person looks away. Thats just standard.ps - the BEST way to test a girl out is randomly calling her when you know shes out and saying "whats your hotmail/facebook password". ANY HESITATION = SOMETHING TO HIDEsimple.DISCLAIMER-:

wen i got BACK with my ex, i left my msn and all my other emails stored on her pc, didn't beg or even ask for hers, just wanted to see if she clocked and if she would do the same for me.YES it was a trust issue i wanted to feel like she has nothing to hide because of the sh*t she pulledagain she failed and didn't take the hintlong explaining feel like as soon as the words have to come out my mouth shits pointlesshope she chokes to death on semen

that relationship is already over imho.. if she can threaten to break up with u over something so minor then she will walk out over anything... she should be demoted immediately cos she aint real, and futhermore cannot be trusted with feelingsshes basically trying to emotionally blackmail u, she is abusing her position as ur partner..[big Worm]playing with my money, is like playing with my emotions[/big Worm][Paradox]playing with my emotions, is like playing with my money :D [/Paradox]
hahahaha + yesNext it'll be schedule, Phone unlock codes, bredrins numbers who you chill with etc... Trust is soo dead in moderin day relationships its unreal

hahahaha + yesNext it'll be schedule, Phone unlock codes, bredrins numbers who you chill with etc... Trust is soo dead in moderin day relationships its unreal
cos everyone is too damn lie and simply cannot be trusted.. in a way i actually prefer a loud mouth cos they're more likely to tell u the truth an not mix words..trust is dead blood thats why most relationships dont last and the majority of ppl r paranoid, demanding,control freaks and basically walking disasters waiting to happen... shits ugly, esp if feelings have been caught already

Guest Triple X
that relationship is already over imho.. if she can threaten to break up with u over something so minor then she will walk out over anything... she should be demoted immediately cos she aint real, and futhermore cannot be trusted with feelingsshes basically trying to emotionally blackmail u, she is abusing her position as ur partner..[big Worm]playing with my money, is like playing with my emotions[/big Worm][Paradox]playing with my emotions, is like playing with my money :D [/Paradox]
snm

However, if we are sitting next to each other and someone goes to type in a password for online banking etc, the other person looks away. Thats just standard.
Same. Tbh no need to know my passwords, I have nothing to hide but emails sent to me are for my eyes only. Its like someone opening your mail. Plus come xmas/bday time I order mainly on the net so she would see anything I've bought for her.
ps - the BEST way to test a girl out is randomly calling her when you know shes out and saying "whats your hotmail/facebook password". ANY HESITATION = SOMETHING TO HIDE
Nah I don't agree, cos I know if my girl phoned me out of the blue asking for my passwords, I would hesitate and deny for the sheer randomness of asking for it and vice versa.

ps - the BEST way to test a girl out is randomly calling her when you know shes out and saying "whats your hotmail/facebook password". ANY HESITATION = SOMETHING TO HIDE
Nah I don't agree, cos I know if my girl phoned me out of the blue asking for my passwords, I would hesitate and deny for the sheer randomness of asking for it and vice versa.
your right, there would be a moment of "eh? why you want that for" but once you tell them your made up reason - if theres any hesitation its over

your right, there would be a moment of "eh? why you want that for" but once you tell them your made up reason - if theres any hesitation its over
i cant agree.. if im out im more time with ppl.. why would i be saying my password out loud over the fone for? not to mention her callin me up on a random one askin for my password is grey and unless its a life or death thing she aint gettin my password for sh*t.. i'd never ask for her password, if curiosity gets the better of me i'll acquire hers without her knowledge rags

Guest Logster
Bun that, next she'll want my A/c PIN
Don't see the problem in thisI knew my ex's passwords and pinsand he knew minesometimes I would just send him to the shop with my card, not a problem IMO

Bun that, next she'll want my A/c PIN
Don't see the problem in thisI knew my ex's passwords and pinsand he knew minesometimes I would just send him to the shop with my card, not a problem IMO
Pray up high that if you ever split the breakup is a peaceful, mutual one.
& was going to say I suppose it comes down to the level of trust/how far in the relationship you are, really.

LOL @ O-guy's sig.As for my facebook password, I wouldn't give her mine because I have sorted out suprises and sh*t for her over because it's quicker than email for me. It's personal to me so she doesn't have the need to get it. I respect my girl's privacy, however if I do suspect she is on this snakey sh*t I will formulate a plan to sneakily get her facebook password and go through the messages myself.I actually just thought of a way still.Boy, I pray it never has to come down to it.

lets be real in certain cases not lettin off a passoword dont mean cheating co sign titan i got the missus birth day coming up and i have discussed this with people on facebook so she aint having the password if she asks NOW so boy any other time is fine still.we all know in our heart of hearts if we got something to hide or if we have cleared up the evidence sufficiently.