Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lemons

Google 3D streetmap

Rah, that is kinda sick.Just typed in my postcode and low and behold, a recent picture is there.

OH MY LORD!THATS MADTHEY TOOK THE PIC WHEN NO CARS WERE IN MY DRIVE THOUGHTHAT'S f*ckED THOUGHBEG THEY JUST ALLOW US TO LIVE OUR LIVES THOUGH

f*ck offthis pic must be 2 months old maxthis is nutswhen did they take this pic?!

Guest Lemons

You can 'walk' down streets and stuff, check out whole areas etc. It's quite intense.

oh sh*t it makes sense now,couple of months ago i saw this smart car with a rotating camera on the roof, at the time i thought it was just something to do parking tickets.thats when they must have taken the pics down my street.

You can 'walk' down streets and stuff, check out whole areas etc. It's quite intense.
Yeah just walking to my girlfriends house now, quite a treck.Just see my car parked up outside the kebab shop, this is nuts.

Yeah just walking to my girlfriends house now, quite a treck.Just see my car parked up outside the kebab shop, this is nuts.
lolImagine if someone caught's their girls whip outside their boys house ahahahthis is f*cked. What happens if you were on the street and they got you but you don't want them to use your picture???

lolImagine if someone caught's their girls whip outside your boy's house ahahahthis is f*cked. What happens if you were on the street and they got you but you don't want them to use your picture???
That's what i'm saying, just got to my girls house(virtually) and see a female not too dissimilar in stature to her with a guy literally a door down from her house.Imagine getting caught cheating like that though lol.Think there's an option on there to report stuff

lolImagine if someone caught's their girls whip outside your boy's house ahahahthis is f*cked. What happens if you were on the street and they got you but you don't want them to use your picture???
That's what i'm saying, just got to my girls house(virtually) and see a female not too dissimilar in stature to her with a guy literally a door down from her house.Imagine getting caught cheating like that though lol.Think there's an option on there to report stuff
everybodys face is blured so far for me

this is f*cked. What happens if you were on the street and they got you but you don't want them to use your picture???
They blur your face. Guy at work is on it.

Guest LucaPiano

how do i actually use this thing, u got the link lemons

Guest Lemons
how do i actually use this thing, u got the link lemons
It's an option on Google Maps, when it finds the location you have searched - use Street View.