Sign in to follow this  
lilwarrior

headers from ur wife

do u lot get head from ur wifey, not even considerin goin dwn so dnt even talk about dat, but new girl, offerin head quite eagerin 1 next post i c every1 sayin lol at not gettin head in 09, im talkin from ur wifey doe, not any enfield girl

lol @ getting head from your wifeyin fact lol @ having sex with your wifeykeep her clean fam, don't do nuttin with herf*ck the enfield girl

lol @ getting head from your wifeyin fact lol @ having sex with your wifeykeep her clean fam, don't do nuttin with herf*ck the enfield girl
this ftw tbhlol @ even touchin ur wifey in 09.. r u nats bravf

c/s all roundfix up you little warrior

c/s all roundfix up you little warrior
Smh..What's happened to the youth of today?..

you havent been reading my postask ashman thats a failif yr not receiving braille of yr girl then a next head is real as yr gcse results plyrps dnt get too attached thats not a human being yr attached toits the devilrl tlk bang bang jesus gun gangshoot them till we reboot them i put that on evrything like ketchup plycosign till you go blind

Guest Triple XXX

i dont even look at my girl thats hw far ahead i am of u man

you havent been reading my postask ashman thats a failif yr not receiving braille of yr girl then a next head is real as yr gcse results plyrps dnt get too attached thats not a human being yr attached toits the devilrl tlk bang bang jesus gun gangshoot them till we reboot them i put that on evrything like ketchup plycosign till you go blind
na fam imaginery wify is the in ting < >>

i dont even look at my girl thats hw far ahead i am of u man
i dont even have my girls numberbig man ting

Guest Wu-Tang

What you wont do, the next one will.Applies to both her and youLol @ you not gettin it, but Tyrone before you gettin it

LOLYour on crack!

LOL