Formula 1 2010 Season Thread

MrJibbles

button is not loved in this country he was for a brief period when he was 20 but how many years ago was that being a playboy and seemingly only being in it for the money has made him a villian.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone catch Lewis press conference? Goodness never heard the guy so down and beaten up.More action could be taken against the team. Chance of them being suspended of some races or even kicked out of the season. Hopefully it doesn't come to this, where we have no McClaren for the 2009 season.

rain motherf*ckershow can i be struggling to be awake for 9.30AM

Massa out of first Qualifyingwanker deading my fantasy had him 3rd for qualifying

metrojoined my bedrins work league its a bit sh*t espesh since everyone got massive pts from hamilton last week when i had trulli but they never re adjusted the pts after what happened

Button is a sick guy bussing gun fingers

bbc1 is so f*ck*ng dry, I swear I prefer itv. man cud enjoy the adverts n sh*teddie/ david chat sh*tcommentary is horriblethis guy from blue peters a c*nt too

Missed it today, was out so catching the replay.Oh and BBC is better than ITV. Happier there is no ad breaks.

Up like a fritzl at a family christening

Has it started to piss down yet?

Yep!Glock flying through the pack

Pissed I'm missin it, but I'll catch the replay or the iPlayer.

Race is sick.Glock>>>>>>>>

Safety Car Out Jensen is 1st and made 4 stopsedit slashred flag race has stopped

Red flag.It's over.lol

Red flag.It's over.lol
Surely they can restart, conditions pending.

What does a red flag mean?And what's the procedure now?Bare confused, BBC commentators confusing me.

they're running out of time to restart itwill be given half pts for this race it seemsedit red flag means race has been stopped/pausedprocedure is to restart(from grid) from whatever position they are at and its 2hours vs full laps which ever happens first till the race is over

Red flag.It's over.lol
Surely they can restart, conditions pending.
Yeah, but in terms of a race, it's over. They will restart it seems behind the safety car just to each 3/4 of the race as they can give the drivers full points.