Cartoons

Bardissimo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BAHYOU LOT ARE f*ck*ng RUBBISHBAIT LATE 80'S LOSERSWHO KNOWS/REMEMBERSGIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK IF U KNOW THIS RARE GEMAND SMH @ PEOPLE POSTING POKEMON AND NOT THISJUST SMHAND A FEW MORE NOTABLE ADDITIONSAND

I know this ain't a cartoon but the theme tune gets me emotional.....
SPUDS SHOWERMANAND LASTLY A CARTOON THAT I HOLD DEAR TO MY HEART*cries*

What is a shame is that Cartoon Network or Nick hardly show any of these cartoons now days. You will get the Ed, Edd & Eddy or Tom & Jerry, but no Transformers or Thundercats etc, some days you just want to re-live what you watched as a kid and can't because they're replaced by Ben 10 or whatever, cartoons now aren't on the level of kids cartoons we enjoyed.Oh and Sotty was very good, use to enjoy that.Saying that Doug is on channel 630 now. "That's Chester" yes when Mr Dink catches the fish.

cartoons n anime is better now
I can agree with the anime part but cartoons nowadays are sh*t. There too censored and to clean with little or no inuendo and tbh there just boring.Really though what cartoon from now can touch Transformer or Thundercats?
i aint watched a cartoon series since justice leauge and megas xlrthe movies are good tho downloaded wonder woman the animated moviewas impressednew frontier and the ultimates were good to