Fill You Up Food

PopT

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenke (Ghanapplwillknowabouthtisone)Ground rice and okora soup *Ejaculates*A big plate of chinese.Starchy foods basically as that is the trend with most humans.
what is that anywayheard it was tree bark. smh.
:lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenke (Ghanapplwillknowabouthtisone)Ground rice and okora soup *Ejaculates*A big plate of chinese.Starchy foods basically as that is the trend with most humans.
whoever said that really dislikes ghanaians.for me it's just carbs in general, Rice, potatoes, pasta...cassava fills me up and puts me to sleep.

wat is it tho
Well it isn't tree bark and even if it was what does that matter potatoes come from under the ground.It's a starchy vegetable to my knowledge.
seen
whoever said that really dislikes ghanaians.
i war wid them everyday tbhalways startin and chattin sh*t

Egg fried rice and chicken balls.
You would like that wouldn't you.
I just stated that I do R-tard.
I know you have no shame, saynomore. :arrow:
You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Juande Ramos. · View this post · Un-ignore Juande Ramos You talk too much sh*t. Shut up.
Klkl.The funny thing is that you will now notice my posts ore often than before due to ignoring me, ironic.

Guest Triple XXX

nothing really fills me up anymorethese days i just eat until i feel im about to throw up, n sometimes i still carry on coz i dnt feel fullwent for 3 rounds on chinese over the weekend n i still wnted more, egg friend rice n sweet n sour pork never tasted so goodi think i broke something inside men i dnt kno where the f*ck all this food is goin coz i still have the appearance of a giant black praying mantiswould like some suggestions of stuff that could fill me up still coz im about to lose it

nothing really fills me up anymorethese days i just eat until i feel im about to throw up, n sometimes i still carry on coz i dnt feel fullwent for 3 rounds on chinese over the weekend n i still wnted more, egg friend rice n sweet n sour pork never tasted so goodi think i broke something inside men i dnt kno where the f*ck all this food is goin coz i still have the appearance of a giant black praying mantiswould like some suggestions of stuff that could fill me up still coz im about to lose it
chinese has to much msg*s so will leave u hungry half an hour later,better going for starchy food like potatoes perhaps i cant remmeberi will eat about 5 meals a day where its not rly about getting extremely full just maintainingword up