I need a piece..

Benjamin Disraeli

Guest LucaPiano
imagine man coming up to irl in 09 and saying 'yo fam ppl are after me, i need a piece'grown man aswell
Werent he saying a few weeks ago that anyone chats sh*t he'll put a piece in your mouth?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang
imagine man is callin his wife all sorts of names under the sun jus for our entertainmentmother of his kids
imagine man coming up to irl in 09 and saying 'yo fam ppl are after me, i need a piece'grown man aswell
:lol:

low this stuff ashman if someone was to call the feds about what u have typed they would actually come to ur house coz this can be seen as a call for help and people will think ur trying to kill ur babies and estranged wife(especially after that nut in germany these internet forum post get taken more seriously supposdly)

Guest Flat Ericó
imagine man is callin his wife all sorts of names under the sun jus for our entertainmentmother of his kids
:lol:
i like the structure of these posts

low this stuff ashman if someone was to call the feds about what u have typed they would actually come to ur house coz this can be seen as a call for help and people will think ur trying to kill ur babies and estranged wife(especially after that nut in germany these internet forum post get taken more seriously supposdly)
Vybez..Ring man..

Vybez..Ring man..
lol.

if u aint got da connects 2 get it already u prob aint got da mentality 2 hit some1 and get away wid it, so dont bother tryinmake a 10G call to some1 who can, or go hide

explain to me on here ashman had to close that facebook chat ting things like msn have 2 many people trying to talk to me at the same timeu know the usual ''when u coming to link me'' etchold tight the link trying to make me jealous about how chipmunk is on her now ''I dont give a f*ck we done our ting rudegirl u are nice but to young for me'' (yes she is older than 18)

Guest LucaPiano
come to brixton with 1500 sterling pounds. u will b sorted. true stories.
LOL yeah and robbed for the gun back when he turns the next corner pmsl

Guest Triple XXX
Think about it you wasteman, if you get a gun of a next man, it could be dirty... so you could say good bye to your kids.£10 says you ain't even got kids and your a myth like Tulse.
think theres a possibility that this whole 5 years has been an elaborate scheme
if so then dude musta been bored as f*ck tbh

09_09_5---Sandwich_web.jpgNP
we dont believe u mate. its over
go tottenham ask around for para
thigh or breast?i prefer breast...
Pics and I will get you something..Took me a while to realise what you meant by Peice, this aint a 70s detective show brah.
:lol: :lol: :lol:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAonly on page 1 but currently creasing, close to tears in fact