Summer Speculation topic

HangTheDJ

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know anyone else who commands and leaves a bigger trail of hatred everywhere they go more than Peter Kenyon whats your reason for hating the c*nt?
For f*ckin up the signing on Robinho last season , Robinho should be here now , if it werent for that c*nt!

Come on surely theres more than that there has to be. it is Peter Kenyom however look at the coincidenceshe messes up the Robben and Ronaldhinio deals for united Robben joins Chelsea then he joins ChelseaHe messes up Robhinio to Chelsea Robhinio joins city an now kenyon joins City

Not sure if this has been posted but apparently that life long United supporter Peter Kenyon is going to be the next aquistion of Man City
Seriously?!?!?!This guy is such a scumbag. The most dispicable man in football. has to be. What a wanker. Watch how all of a sudden now everyone Chelsea have been linked to end up at City. smh.Although I'll stick by my feeling that City will go nowhere with Hughes as manager, over the coming years they are going to become a force tbh. Too much money not too really.

city will floplol at them gettin kenyon the biggest transfers of his career he fukd upcity are a rebore chelseaone thing they should of learnt is u cant jus bbuy bare players u gotta thing about a teamand although theyve signed some quality i dont expect them top 4plus hughes is a donut

Aliaksandr Hleb Issues Barcelona Quit ThreatThe Belarusian winger has declared he will depart the club if his situation does not improve...15 Jul 2009 17:30:35Barcelona's Alexander Hleb fights off Atlético Madrid's Mariano Pernía during their Copa del Rey clash, which Barça won 2-1 (Marca)Photo GalleryZoomBarcelona's Alexander Hleb fights off Atlético Madrid's Mariano Pernía during their Copa del Rey clash, which Barça won 2-1 (Marca)Related LinksTeams * BarcelonaPlayers * Aliaksandr HlebAliaksandr Hleb, who arrived at Camp Nou from Arsenal last summer for a fee in the region of €13 million, has reportedly become frustrated with the lack of opportunities at the Catalan club.He has been linked with a new challenge next season but he has now insisted that he will wait until December to decide his future."If by Christmas day the situation does not change I will surely leave Barcelona," he told Sport-Express.Hleb has revealed that he has spoken with club colleague Thierry Henry, who has advised him to stay at Camp Nou, at least until the end of the year."Henry told me that his first year at Barcelona was a not good one," he noted. "It was hard for him and he considered switching teams, but he went nowhere and last season he played wonderfully."He hit out at coach Pep Guardiola, saying that the Spanish tactician should make use of his substitutes more often."Why is it that when the team is winning 3-0 or 4-0 he waits until the last minute to make changes?"The coach does not allow many players to gain his trust, the most important thing for a footballer."The Belarus international also commented on Real Madrid, whom he thinks will not find guaranteed success despite the big signings they have made."At Real Madrid there were many things to change, since they had a lot of problems, and not only in defense, but also in other sectors. The stars do not make a team," Hleb noted."Real Madrid have signed world class players, but that does not mean they will crush all their rivals now."To be successful you need a good atmosphere and mutual understanding."