Summer Speculation topic

HangTheDJ

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL TF should not even war with Tulse, cos Tulse just does random sh*t and it will always be funnier then TF = TFail./I keep hearing rumours that 4 players are gonna get f*ckED for match fixing the FA Cup final first goal and what time it is....Rumour has it our old bud John Terry and Louis Saha are two of those mentioned...May just be pie in the sky though.

Brazilian youngster Kerlon.The striker, most famous for his 'seal dribble', joined Chievo from homeland club Cruzeiro last summer.The move was hailed as a major coup for Chievo but Kerlon was unable to make much of an impact, appearing only four times.The 21-year-old's campaign was badly disrupted by injuries and he will be hoping for more joy at Inter.The Nerazzurri have secured Kerlon's services on a three-year contract.

not really speculation butAnd finally... The Sun drops the bombshell that, as yet, the United Megastore have not sold a single Michael Owen shirt. That's the same Michael Owen who doesn't yet have a squad number, while there are still nine days before the new home kit goes on sale.Little bit of a laugh The Sun trying to cause panic in the minds of United fans and more importantly the money men.

LOL TF should not even war with Tulse, cos Tulse just does random sh*t and it will always be funnier then TF = TFail./I keep hearing rumours that 4 players are gonna get f*ckED for match fixing the FA Cup final first goal and what time it is....Rumour has it our old bud John Terry and Louis Saha are two of those mentioned...May just be pie in the sky though.
John Terry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The agenda against this guy is nuts. :D Few months time most people will have heard this bullshit rumor and somehow and it will become a fact just like the 'he's a racist' rumor. :D "Our old bud" :D :D :D :D Football fans are the dumbest group of people in society today.

not really speculation butAnd finally... The Sun drops the bombshell that, as yet, the United Megastore have not sold a single Michael Owen shirt. That's the same Michael Owen who doesn't yet have a squad number, while there are still nine days before the new home kit goes on sale.Little bit of a laugh The Sun trying to cause panic in the minds of United fans and more importantly the money men.
Serious did you see there Title "Ronaldo 80,000 - Owen 0"

John Terry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The agenda against this guy is nuts. :D Few months time most people will have heard this bullshit rumor and somehow and it will become a fact just like the 'he's a racist' rumor. :D "Our old bud" :D :D :D :D Football fans are the dumbest group of people in society today.
People on this forum have HEARD him be racist. So SNM.You continue licking his ballbag while he continues being a c*nt. It bothers me not.

Late on this.Could careless for Owens pedgree and I'm still struggling to understand the logic behind signing him. Especially when you consider the calibre of players we've let go.I honestly thought this was some prank, but seeing his boat in that top is sickening. Must make people laugh as much as when Silvestre posed in that arsenal kit. Smh.Sometimes I wonder what goes through these managers heads.