Summer Speculation topic

HangTheDJ

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Medic
Late on this.Could careless for Owens pedgree and I'm still struggling to understand the logic behind signing him. Especially when you consider the calibre of players we've let go.I honestly thought this was some prank, but seeing his boat in that top is sickening. Must make people laugh as much as when Silvestre posed in that arsenal kit. Smh.Sometimes I wonder what goes through these managers heads.
Fergie out?

not really speculation butAnd finally... The Sun drops the bombshell that, as yet, the United Megastore have not sold a single Michael Owen shirt. That's the same Michael Owen who doesn't yet have a squad number, while there are still nine days before the new home kit goes on sale.Little bit of a laugh The Sun trying to cause panic in the minds of United fans and more importantly the money men.
Serious did you see there Title "Ronaldo 80,000 - Owen 0"
Tabloids write serious sh*t, I cant even read them anymore.

Douglas Costa is confident that he will secure a move to Manchester United, despite the club currently being unwilling to pay Gremio's asking price.According to The Sun, Gremio no longer expect Man United to pay Costa's €24million buy-out clause, and have lowered the price to €20million.However, the Red Devils still see this as too high a sum, given that Costa has only made 19 senior appearances for Gremio.The player still remains confident that a deal will be agreed, however, with his agent Chris Nathaniel saying, ""Costa thinks his club Gremio will be flexible over the fee."

LOL TF should not even war with Tulse, cos Tulse just does random sh*t and it will always be funnier then TF = TFail./I keep hearing rumours that 4 players are gonna get f*ckED for match fixing the FA Cup final first goal and what time it is....Rumour has it our old bud John Terry and Louis Saha are two of those mentioned...May just be pie in the sky though.
John Terry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The agenda against this guy is nuts. :D Few months time most people will have heard this bullshit rumor and somehow and it will become a fact just like the 'he's a racist' rumor. :D "Our old bud" :D :D :D :D Football fans are the dumbest group of people in society today.
People on this forum have HEARD him be racist. So SNM.You continue licking his ballbag while he continues being a c*nt. It bothers me not.
Who?

Guest Lemons

08.15 Reports emanating from Italy this morning suggest Juventus have won the chase for Fiorentina midfielder Felipe Melo. If this news is confirmed it will be a blow to Arsenal, who had identified the Brazilian as a primary target.SkySports

Serious, going on a bit stingy considering we have all that money to spend though. If mans signs am backing him to be the new No 7
on what basis he's played 19 senior games and will have to make a big move to Europe and will spend a lot of time switching between the reserves and first team the fact that Gremio won't let him come for a two week trial is worrying as surely if he was the real deal they'd let him come as then he'd prove he's worth the asking price I'd rather rather leave the Number 7 shirt vacant for a season or two and hand it to someone we know will live up to expectations or maybe just give it To Rooney as despite his position he is the only person in the present squad worthy and young enough to have it.