Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

went work when i was meant to be on holiday. finish work n thought lemme go library quickly. find myself caught shortdecided to hold it rather than pay money to use some dirty nasty toilets. Bad move its 10 hours later im still paying for it. tummy is in BITSf*ck this condition, miserable.

went work when i was meant to be on holiday. finish work n thought lemme go library quickly. find myself caught shortdecided to hold it rather than pay money to use some dirty nasty toilets. Bad move its 10 hours later im still paying for it. tummy is in BITSf*ck this condition, miserable.
have u got ibs or something

umad?

umad?
lol oh ok/ u kno wen u fink ur over past situations, but realise ur kinda not ffs

I will NEVER lend money to anyone again unless it is one of my 3 sisters. No more. As God is my witness.
Outwith my family I only really lend money if I can afford not to get it back.I have 1 friend is so bad with money but i set him a tenner to come to a gig with me (wouldnt have gone alone). not even bothering to chase it up./friday night party and saturday night clubbing cancelled and replaced with studying for tuesdays testat least its before easter not just after

I despise people that waste my time.Don't ever f*ck*ng tell me you're going to be here at a certain time and then not show up/show up late with some shitty excuse because you couldn't do me the f*ck*ng courtesy of texting/ringing to say that you were going to be late.And then when you do finally show up, having the audacity to get pissed because I've made other plans and you're going to have to sit in your car outside my house for 20 minutes and wait for me to get back. d*ckhead.The following phrases I am never hearing again:"I'll call you when I'm-""I'll let you know wh-"No. If we don't agree on a time, we're not meeting.

I will NEVER lend money to anyone again unless it is one of my 3 sisters. No more. As God is my witness.
friend of mine leant 3bills to what appears to me to be a linkhow does that happen? :D Of course she has not got it back from the brazen individual , and never will . to rub salt in the wound the lend held her back financially f*ck*ng up her own survival. where was he to help her?I had to tell her, when you give money ,you give it under the knowledge that you will VERY likely not get it back.when I give people money, I GIVE, never lend, not about chasing waterfalls when it comes to petty cash.Nonsense.

Fully considering turning up at this chick's workplace on some stalkerish steez.How can man see this absollute DIME at Fabric last Friday, didn't move in because TBH, 'twas not the right time & didn't see her again that night....Forgot about it, went to Marketplace the next day, and see her & her friend THERE! Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, this was obviously meant to be, it's a cosmic thing TBH. Got to talking & sh*t, but again, man lost her that night, FFS.But she told me where she works.Nah, gotta to do, what I got to do TBH./rsgbabbqhbhq4bhb5 Facebook >>> _____________________________________________
UpdateShe says: ''Been looking for you...''hdzhdbnznhtbqhbdarbShe's also single.'THUNDERBIRDS ARE GOThunderbirds.jpg

Guest Lisa Turtle

Naz do u know what it is? I love helping people. Before they had finished asking me in the past my purse was already open.I don't chase up owed money unless ita at least £50 but I came to realise that for every greatful person out there, there is a c*nt.Fast to take money but slow to pay it back, what kills me are those silent ones that don't even say anything. I've just come to the stage where I've realised its not my place to bless people. I pride myself on the fact that I have never borrowed money off anyone. My parents raised me to go hungry than do that and I'm lucky I've never had to. But at this point in my life I know how hard I work, what I put myself through physically and emotionally to get the money I have and I didn't remember that in the past so the next time someone asks me for money woe betide them.

• Upvote 1