Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Had to thump a guy with a wooden leg cos man try hot me infront of a girl for saying i drop them bars to every girli hate cunts that feel they need to say such things to besmirch megonna have to go to the station on wednesday and attend some meetings with my pof*ckin faggots
:D

Right, am I just being silly, or should I feel this weird, messing with my 1st genuine White girl?She wants us to be seen in public?KMT
Yes you're being silly. As long as she's an 8+ it's all good.
I'd be seen with anything 7+ tbhit's no big deal

Guest Lemons
Right, am I just being silly, or should I feel this weird, messing with my 1st genuine White girl?She wants us to be seen in public?KMT
Yes you're being silly. As long as she's an 8+ it's all good.
I'd be seen with anything 3+ tbhit's no big deal
:D cooker you know.

During my heartbreaking year of 2005 I troubled girls I shouldn't have and done some f*cked up sh*t.IN HOUSE.I'm watching my web of lies of 4 years ago unravel in front of my eyes. Girls say they can keep a secret. It might be for years but eventually they tell that one friend. But what happens when you've slept with that one friend? :|Called T-Mobile and changed my number, facebook is private, moving house in a couple weeks anyway.(Mike Kane holla for my new number innit).*4 years ago. 4 f*ck*ng years ago...*P.S: Blackberry Messenger = HATE IT.

During my heartbreaking year of 2005 I troubled girls I shouldn't have and done some f*cked up sh*t.IN HOUSE.I'm watching my web of lies of 4 years ago unravel in front of my eyes. Girls say they can keep a secret. It might be for years but eventually they tell that one friend. But what happens when you've slept with that one friend? :|Called T-Mobile and changed my number, facebook is private, moving house in a couple weeks anyway.(Mike Kane holla for my new number innit).*4 years ago. 4 f*ck*ng years ago...*P.S: Blackberry Messenger = HATE IT.
for you my brother, hold a medi