Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Lisa Turtle
Why the f*ck is Jonathon Ross constantly talking over Jeremy Piven! f*ck*ng hell, let the man finish a f*ck*ng story!
I swear Jeremy Piven as Jeremy may be even better than Ari./Just looked in my clinicals booklet.I have feet tomorrow*shudders*

F*ck facebook.Her: How's your son?Me: Fine, taking him and my godson to go see 'Up' next week, should be good.Her: Ah cool, me and my two boys will tag along with you.Please explain how I get out of going cinema with her and her two kids when I have my son and godson?IN ENDS.*Frantically looks for the EJECT button*Cinema is 5 mins walk from my yard. F*ck sake. F*ck off. No one invited you.

F*ck facebook.Her: How's your son?Me: Fine, taking him and my godson to go see 'Up' next week, should be good.Her: Ah cool, me and my two boys will tag along with you.Please explain how I get out of going cinema with her and her two kids when I have my son and godson?IN ENDS.*Frantically looks for the EJECT button*Cinema is 5 mins walk from my yard. F*ck sake. F*ck off. No one invited you.
Make something up and go to a different cinema.OrJust tell her you wanted to spend some time with them because it's been hard to recently, and you hope she understands.

Wow. Fully invited herself. Must think you're tight thought surely!Vent: "Is it gay that I wanna see you as much as possible?" No. It's not gay exactly. But it's f*ck*ng awkward coz I need to revise for my accountancy exams coming up but can't tell you because you think I'm a f*ck*ng primary school teacher! So now I'm gonna have to think of about 4 excuses a week to avoid seeing her so I can study! How does this sh*t even happen!?

"Why didnt you respond to my text???"What?Maybe if your text didnt say "GARAGE SALE AT VERVE, 4PM"I would have.But dont be the first one to break the silence and text me, thinking I'm going to jump and call you when you don't have the balls to actually direct a straight message to me. Instead you p*ssy out by pretending to forward on a chain message in order to scope out my reaction and hope for the best.f*ckOff

hows it even possible to dump ur wifey that wayhows my man gonna NOT communicate with his wifey, leave his fone on, leave everything onbut just proper BLANK her...literally delete off facebook, block n delete on msn, just dont answer her fonecalls wtf is this guy doing :D i know hes my friend but oh dear a very stupid one..just say u wanna end it..simple

Wow. Fully invited herself. Must think you're tight thought surely!Vent: "Is it gay that I wanna see you as much as possible?" No. It's not gay exactly. But it's f*ck*ng awkward coz I need to revise for my accountancy exams coming up but can't tell you because you think I'm a f*ck*ng primary school teacher! So now I'm gonna have to think of about 4 excuses a week to avoid seeing her so I can study! How does this sh*t even happen!?
thought u was talking about a dude, i was thinking "that's borderline homo mate"

hows it even possible to dump ur wifey that wayhows my man gonna NOT communicate with his wifey, leave his fone on, leave everything onbut just proper BLANK her...literally delete off facebook, block n delete on msn, just dont answer her fonecalls wtf is this guy doing :D i know hes my friend but oh dear a very stupid one..just say u wanna end it..simple
the way i use to lock off links tbhbut thats a strong one for the wify though

the way i use to lock off links tbhbut thats a strong one for the wify though
jsdsdff\fThis was me with links, just on some radio silence, off the grid movements...f*cked doing that to your wife , funny tho

thought u was talking about a dude, i was thinking "that's borderline homo mate"
Borderline?

Can one be too laid back?Why is this a f*ck*ng issue?
I get this a lot. Some people used to get frustrated that I wasn't as anxious/uptight as them when we were in similar situations, was baffed by it. Getting uptight on my behalf, some joke ting.
Its long trust. Lemme live.

conscience has been pricked.If somebody shows me a job they wish to apply for is it wrong for me to apply for it knowing that this person might have there hopes set on it? Granted we both got interviews and tbh under normal circumstances I would say it is fair game BUT my conscience is messing with me.Is it snakey?

sh*t day at work, poor guy that came on the bar after me.... i sellotaped all the cheese n onion crisps together, put double sided sticky tape on the underside of the wine fridge's handle, stuck a drawing pin on the "cash" button on the till, and soaked his digestive biscuits in tabasco sauce

ex girl just got a house..........and we're on VERY good terms.......and we never even broke up on bad terms... its been more like a break........and the main problem was coz her parents was being over protective.*THRUSTS FIST IN THE AIR*
Vent:I beg you read the f*ck*ng thread title.No one wants to come in here to complain about how sh*t their lives are, and see every post from you regarding banging your ex, how she wont put out for another hour longer, or how you haven't had sex for 2 hours and it's killing you.