Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

im makin meatballs today an no ones gna stop meive had to eat bolognaise too many times for this guy to keep veto-in the meatballs
dude looks in the pot an says 'is this what u did with the mince'my bellys full an my palate is satisfied tbh

learnt the hard way with phone bills via direct debit, all about paying it via card when your ready
Bang bang bang! This!!! Bout 3 months in a row i'd be payin £35 for my contract and a next £25 for unauthorised overdrafts.. f*ckin spending £60 for a contract fone thats not made of gold with unlimited calls and txts to any network :D / I hope my insomnia aint back... f*ck!!

Girl who sits next to me showing me pictures of her banging hot friends on Facebook then telling me she won't bring me in.Gutted. Might have to Marlon King her.

Suck your whole family you stupid c*nt. This is obviously a thread meant for venting frustrations in. The f*ck else am I gonna post in here you illiterate c*ck.
suck whos family? watch ur mouth u idiot, with ur oblong head piece.u always go on like ur life is bare frustrating, but half of these scenarios can be sorted out by u stop being a bitch, u p*ssy hole.u definately like the attention, i realised.

Went to a friends dinner party yesterday.Indian was on the menu, loads and loads of it.Not sure whether it was her cooking or the food itself but it didn't agree with my stomach.Was on the toilet for a good hour and I'm still feeling the after effects :D