Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Housing next yeardeposit is down no a yard, its a f*ck*ng catchonly problem is these big man and woman can't agree on rooms they have allocated me the biggest room (and calle dme out as alpha male of the house (despite being youngest :D )but the small room nobody really wants...I am saying draw straws but the people who have like shotgunned the bigger rooms arent drawing strawsI am willing to give u the largest room if we all draw straws, so why can't they give up the medium onesmy issue is if we can't agree on sh*t liek thiswhat happens in a years timee when rent is going wrong or bills are Highon that note someone bring me in on cheating bills :D

Idiot for giving the dude a tenner in the first place.House work today & Ironing Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I always say this at the start, but once ive gotten half way through i feel happy with my self, nothing like a freshly cleaned up house and all the ironing being done woooooooooohoooooooo

lol @ the guy giving being the idiot this is not an opening for a discussiongood day
it makes him an idiot because most of those guys beggin on the street are drug addicts/alcoholics.
so?it's their choice what they do with the money. at least the guy gave him the option to get himself something to eat. he was probably aware that tenner was gonna go on drink/drugs. doesn't make him an idiot at all.

ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE U DONT GIVE BEGGERS MONEY U GIVE THEM FOOD OR A DRINK BECAUSE 9/10 U SEE THEM RUNNING OVER COLDHARBOUR LANE TO GET TO THERE LIL DRUG DEALER, JUMP INTO THE WEE SHOP ON COLDHARBOUR LANE TO BUY A PRACTICALLY READY MADE PIPE (IF THEY NEED ONE) JUMP OVER TO THEIR DEALER WITH £8.00 TO GET THEM SELFS A £10 STONE, AND I KNOWTHEM STREET DEALERS DO THEM KINDA THINGS.(Wasnt intentionally with all the caps, but once i noticed, i couldnt be arsed going back to re white it in wee letters)

if i give a tramp a tenneri don't really care what he spends it onit's his choiceas far as i'm concerned i've given him the chance to get some food/whateveri wouldn't feel like a mug if he decides he's gonna go to the off licence/you with ityadig?
But you aint helping him, so really your giving him that tenner to go f*ck his life up even more, so that so called nice gesture wasnt one after all

TBH I rather get him something myself than give him £10 to wasteFor example one time I got some guy a coffee with a sandwich and actually spoke to him for 10mins to see how he got himself in that situation...some f*cked up stories they have

• Upvote 1

if i give a tramp a tenneri don't really care what he spends it onit's his choiceas far as i'm concerned i've given him the chance to get some food/whateveri wouldn't feel like a mug if he decides he's gonna go to the off licence/you with ityadig?
But you aint helping him, so really your giving him that tenner to go f*ck his life up even more, so that so called nice gesture wasnt one after all
the intentions of the giver is what makes a gesture one of good willwhat the reciver chooses to do with it doesn't change the nature of the giftfor sum people its enough to know that they created the oppourtunity for him to get a meal that in itself is the good deed they commited i'm personally not one of those people

Housing next yeardeposit is down no a yard, its a f*ck*ng catchonly problem is these big man and woman can't agree on rooms they have allocated me the biggest room (and calle dme out as alpha male of the house (despite being youngest :D )but the small room nobody really wants...I am saying draw straws but the people who have like shotgunned the bigger rooms arent drawing strawsI am willing to give u the largest room if we all draw straws, so why can't they give up the medium onesmy issue is if we can't agree on sh*t liek thiswhat happens in a years timee when rent is going wrong or bills are Highon that note someone bring me in on cheating bills :D
lol @ letting ppl call shotgun over important tings like rooms f*ck that

Guest M12 Part 2
f*ck giving them money fullstopf*cking hell
living with females who aint ur wife is an L tbh. seen it too many times at uni. Certain girls are bless to jam with but live with no thanks. when certain man are coming to your yard to f*ck her out and eat ur coco pops in the morning u wont be happy. Also sh*t like hair in drains and having to put the toilet seat down

tiredlonelydissatisfiedlostupsetpissed offall the above/this female is suttin elsei say im goin here with this guyshes like 'o i bet u wish u was goin there single'im like why'u kno all dem hot guys'smh, dno what goes through some peoples head, f*ckin grow upthis is why i dnt bother callin her, cant cope