Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

nice onethats what all of you should try to do. venting about some simple sh*t. theres people with real problems out here
me personally, i dnt vent about serious sh*t in here,for one no one can help, for two why talk about serious things to people who are not serious i.e vipers?

This man has started to enter my dreams againevery time its the same thing - im about to tell him how i really feel, ive told him, im struggling to tell him and it never ends wellanytime i talk to him irl im on this brudda fam tip so as not to alert suspicion of my true feelingss a d
LOLdearwell AND truly missed that boatwell an trulymy dreams were good to me

Guest Triple XXX

LMAO/my ex is lookin kinda nice in her new fb picmaybe im jus roasting/jus spent the past however many hours fighting with my computer cos it was givin me the BOOTMGR is missing error and wouldnt start up, turns out the new hard drive i put it was set as the master n i didnt clockfml jus wasted bare hours

nice onethats what all of you should try to do. venting about some simple sh*t. theres people with real problems out here
Yeah, I'd say your choice of suits & facial structure is a real problem, I don't get why you don't post more TBH.STFU mate.
Bitch boy, KG has more testerone than you broOff radar :D
ah fack

Yeah, I'd say your choice of suits & facial structure is a real problem, I don't get why you don't post more TBH.STFU mate.
Lol pos, I do need to stock up on suits for church bro and ladies do tend to like my face which is hard when youre in a relationshipNothing to vent about though bro so ill leave this space for you to sob about girls not replying to your texts/girls not picking up your calls/girls not turning up to dinner/girls not understanding you because youre sensitive/girls always seeing you as their little brother/girls moving too fast for you/girls assuming you could be their gay best friend/girls with a bit of meat being too much to handleBitch boy, KG has more testosterone than you broOff radar :D
lol

Despite all of that Andrew, I still get it in harder than you do. I'm pretty certain of that. I'm pretty sure you know that too. All jokes aside.So let's not pretend like you hold on any weight out here IRL because remember, I know people who went college with you. You have no leverage here. Don't get lairy. Don't punch above your weight. Remain humble & we can move on amicably.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Lol pos, I do need to stock up on suits for church bro and ladies do tend to like my face which is hard when youre in a relationshipNothing to vent about though bro so ill leave this space for you to sob about girls not replying to your texts/girls not picking up your calls/girls not turning up to dinner/girls not understanding you because youre sensitive/girls always seeing you as their little brother/girls moving too fast for you/girls assuming you could be their gay best friend/girls with a bit of meat being too much to handle
SHOTS FIREDMAN DOWNchalk_outline.jpg

Despite all of that Andrew, I still get it in harder than you do. I'm pretty certain of that. I'm pretty sure you know that too. All jokes aside.So let's not pretend like you hold on any weight out here IRL because remember, I know people who went college with you. You have no leverage here. Don't get lairy. Don't punch above your weight. Remain humble & we can move on amicably.
i kno peole that went / go uni with YOU.TRUST THIS GUY IS MORE MOIST THAT ANY OF YOU LOT CAN IMAGINE........OL' SONNET WRITIN ASS NIGGA
  • Upvote 5

Girlfriend's gone on holiday and I miss her :\Last time we were two weeks apart and I didn't, think it's because I'm not keeping busy during the day.Going to be f*cked when she spends her third year in France.
boyI guess you have time to mentally prepare for that aka saveupallyourmoneyandbookflightstovisiteverymonthortwo

i kno peole that went / go uni with YOU.TRUST THIS GUY IS MORE MOIST THAT ANY OF YOU LOT CAN IMAGINE........OL' SONNET WRITIN ASS NIGGA
Why are you involved?