Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

nigga's who love to show off their ignorance and display their virgin mentality ..If on a quiet one i tell u my links friend is on u, use that info to ur advantage enit.. dont question her about what i've told u and definately dont question the one who like's u about what me and my link get up to, are u a retard!! Didn't even kno how i should take it tbh, was he legitimately that stupid or was he deliberately tryin to mash up tings wit me an my link whilst floppin it with the girl thats on him? All that is certain is this wasteman aint levels and we wont be speaking again

"You don't have to go on like you're too nice to talk to me!"Since when did I become so bad at this that the chicks notice!? Used to be subtle enough that other girls would think I was airing them but they would think I was just laid back! Now I come across stush!? Maaaan, I dunno where I lost the ability but it's gone! f*ck!

Know what, this isn't actually a vent as such, considering it works in my favour most times but, WTF is wrong with these HUNGRY man in clubs man.The man that don't leave the girl to breathe for 10 mins. Fair enough, some girls enjoy it, but it gives me joke seeing these 'Satellite' niggas refusing to move the f*ck on and get the point.

"You don't have to go on like you're too nice to talk to me!"Since when did I become so bad at this that the chicks notice!? Used to be subtle enough that other girls would think I was airing them but they would think I was just laid back! Now I come across stush!? Maaaan, I dunno where I lost the ability but it's gone! f*ck!
me an my fren who has been in brum for some time have noted how a lot of london man come across stushvery unnattractive

A personal onewhy is it that when a girl comes along, whos is wifey material and who is attractive and who is that girl who'll take bare sh*t from you but still come running back BUT you ain't on her. Swear to god i just sit there somtimes while this girls talking to me and think why don't I like you like that... Instead I end up with these crazy broads who will be the death of me. Wish there was just a switch i could flick that makes me want her.. Just that spark ain't there...i swear im a mystery to myself..need a clap upside my head

Lol @ females complaining about 'stush' man.LMAO in fact. How f*ckin' cheeky.
:!: About.
:D /Last night was one of those night where everything floppedan I mean everythingrounded my boys up picked every man up blazed and drank in the whip already in raving mood slicked out blazer and shirthit rave I heard rave is locked offgo allow itHit some bar/rave/pub type of thing next to it was BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE niggas like us preying on women threw my fitted on as I was looking too much of a keano...then I lose it when I put it next to my chair :D minorthen my boy loses his Q of weed...now we are brewing But white girls save the nightits around 12:30 and the place is getting locked off in 30minsget a little suttin in the whip and my phonebook is 3 numbers strongersame spot next week tbh/my alter ego "chris" is getting popular in the NW9/8 area still

LOL gotta have the alter-ego.Not about sharing it with people though. That's the whole point. Chicks need to be asking people if the know **** and receiving shrugs in response! My alter-ego is strong! To the point one chick has been calling me it for 3 years even though she's now on my facebook and can see that it is not my name.

alter egos.... what are u man feeling like Beyonce or something
lol innitaltho i do say my name is sandy when i feel like taking the pisscos i say it, and its bait its not my name, and then the person is lookin at me thinkin, what a prick but at the same time thinkin rah if that is her name then i cant be like 'that ain ur name stop lying'

lol innitaltho i do say my name is sandy when i feel like taking the pisscos i say it, and its bait its not my name, and then the person is lookin at me thinkin, what a prick but at the same time thinkin rah if that is her name then i cant be like 'that ain ur name stop lying'
LOL My friend used to do the same exact thing....her name was 'Penny'

LOL.This brought back some memories.

Knew one girl that called herself 'Angel'. Smh. Still got away with it.