Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Found an iphone in a club. For some reason in my drunk state last night and this morning it was ridiculously important that I return it. Read through that sh*t through the course of the day. Was jokes. Will post pics tomorrow of the messages she was sending to dudes. She sends like 4 messages and gets some "lol" in reply. Teach her to be f*ck*ng promoters.Met her to give her the phone back. I'm feeling to move to her since I now know how she gets down. My female friend would not f*ck off! She's slyly feeling me and was clearly intentionally cockblocking! All making jokes about how I'm gonna move to the girl and how she'd judge me if I did. Like anybody cares for her opinion! KMT! Now this bitch is gone and I didn't get sh*t!She tried to give me money for returning it. My pride made me turn it down. The way she just stuck her hand out... Was like I was some bum. Couldn't do it./Met a chick in the club last night. She has since proved that she's f*ck*ng crazy. Keeping her on BBM. I think my life has got too boring. Time to spice it up a little no?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Yes, it was my brother. I'd slap him but in all honesty he's bigger than me and could mess me up.
ahh thats not too bad, thought it was gonna be ur uni flatmate or sutinthat would have been a different kind of violation

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

AHH has terrible writers

Rapper Young Chris, a former artist on Roc-A-Fella Records, has had an abrupt and seizure at SOB’s club in New York City.
abrupt and seizure yea?

Anti-c/s ending up like skola
It's OK, I'll have my wits about me. Won't just be chilling and getting high with her like she's not a threat. Girl is proving difficult. BBM conversation is stale since I don't speak crazy. Gonna bell her tonight and if I can't get her to act like a human then gonna have to cut her off.

Working xmas eve, xmas day, boxing day.Merry f*ckin christmas.
deep, gotta work xmas eve, boxing day, the following two bank holidays after this and new yrs dayim too tired and fed up to be mad anymore
Shithouse situation to be in, we all need to just think of the dollar signs.NYE and NYD off pow pow pow.