Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Rorschach
Shake bro, if you wipe you get a lil bit of tissue stuck to your japs eyeand taking that sh*t off is like seeing someone touch their own eyeballgives me some uncomfortable feeling
that sounds like u watch dudes take tissue out the japs eye dood
S'what I was thinking :D
Not even sure how you man came to this conclusion?Deviants

LOL My friend is lame. She said if she sends things to me from the States it'll work out cheaper, yet the parcel comes and i'm expected to pay £68.26!???! WTF. I've never faced that kind of import charge.Is there no possible way to avoid paying this (I said I couldn't pay atm)?? I would rather send back the stuff she sent. Someone help me out please

Guest Rorschach
How is taking it off like SEEING someone touch their eyeball eh.

I get the same feeling as I do watching that, something is being touched that is not meant to be touched. It's like when you see a doctor perform surgery. There's something that makes me feel queezy.I dont think you understand the sensitivity of the japseye.

cant find the charger for my beard trimmergoing out tonight need to have the right level of stubble not clean shaven and defo not talibanf*cks sake

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Just spittin that real ISH/Had a dream about some chick I knew in secondary last night. Now obsessed. Dave you know what I'm sayin.
yea, yea i can/deffo gettin a cold now, some dude sneezed near me 2 days ago so im blaming him

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
:/Tbh, I was merely pointing out why some people thought what they thought.Back to my financing issues. Can I not just return items without having to pay import fees.... I assume not but this is shite.
f*ck knows, Fedex tryna sell solicitors letters cos i wont pay £15 customs feesgood thing i made up a name for the delivery knew it would happen now theyre sending letters to Mrs Paolo

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

im sure i knew nt to put it in, but i wasnt thinkin the food was jus there n it was cold so i jus put it innah Kuri i aint in London, still up in Manny