What should I get, a PS3 or XBox 360?

streets.

PMSL @ the prick that posted that vid of me playing macz.First of all, i dont play SF4 24/7 like a neek (maybe you have a 1st degree in studying SF4), but come & say that sh*t to my face & you must have a death wish!
What are you gonna do? Tiger knee them?
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: end of the day how can u man love of sony so much when they bareface lie to u manswear home was ment to be out last year
Man were too busy playing Metal Gear Solid to worry about that still.
playing gran turismo 5 aswell i guess and having in game xbm months after launch aswellhow cud i forget

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó

and i think the main reason people with both consoles mostly play the 360 is because you paid whatever amount for the subscriptionso obviously you are gonna make full use of itbe honest now

PMSL @ the prick that posted that vid of me playing macz.First of all, i dont play SF4 24/7 like a neek (maybe you have a 1st degree in studying SF4), but come & say that sh*t to my face & you must have a death wish!
Hang on a min mate!!You just PS3 till you die then say you don't play computer games too much 'cause its too neekyMake up your mind fam!!@ CapoYour scene is dead, you can't defend it.
Its just a current lack of numbers which in my opinion is better than infinite amount of scrubs :lol:
All them top Uk guys on the 360 though. So unless you're talking about playing them japs/yanks which is not likely i don't get this. Scrubs on both console.
UK guys? Neoempire?Yeah this. Going to jap end of the year as well. Will get some vids.Also the ps3 vers is what is used at tourneys such as evo and what not. Must be a reason as to why.

One drastic disadvantage of the Playstation 3 is the fact that you cannot send messages to your friend from within a game; in order to reach the XMB or ‘main menu’ of the PS3, you need to quit out of the game you are playing, and go to your friends list that way. There is nothing in the way of voice chat (with the exception of Warhawk), and no cross-game invite system. With XBOX Live, hit one button and you can reach your friends right away. Send them a voice message, or text message, or invite them to the server you’re playing on. You can even add your MSN/Live Messenger list to the 360, and talk to your non-gaming friends any time you want.Profiles are also more robust on XBOX Live - each gamer has their own tag, their own custom avatar, a list of games they recently played, some achievements they have accomplished, and an overall score to give an idea of how experienced you are. All of this can be viewed in-game. Also, XBOX Live extends to XBOX.com, where you can view and edit profiles from your PC if you prefer.On PSN, you get an icon, and a small about-me section. None of this can be viewed in-game, and there is no way to tell anything else about the gamer. PSN does not extend to an online version that can be viewed from the PC, either.
PMSL
Who posted that? Some out dated paragraphs about can't message people whilst your in game??? Plus going on about Avatars and sh*t PS3 still has Home where you create yourself in 3D and walk about enviroments, chat over your headsets, play online games together or play lil arcade games whilst all being free, only have to pay your landline and Internet connection.Anyways like people say get whatever your people have got so you can play online with them. Or look at the type of games you wanna be playing that are exclusives.
Alie thats some out of date quote, you CAN message people while playing, you CAN look @ other peoples IDs while playing, you CAN play custom soundtracks while in game, you dumb f*ck*ng 360 users need to get your old facts up to date.

Guest Medic
im not sure if zubstar is being serious or not
More like I dont know if YOUR being serious or not, 360 is a complete & utter joke. throw that chunky sh*t in the bin, because thats where it belongs.
Get back to your Tiger knees.No one's taking you serious since we saw you play SFIV.
:lol: :lol: sheeetI was in the same predicament few months back, finally decided to buy a 360 in the end, very happy with the choice.

Lol @ trying to defend your ps3.Why you man on so much in disappointing him when he cops it.The guy said he wants to play Fifa. Who's he going to play with :lol: He will be like every other ps3 man and wishing he had a 360 when he sees the tournament threads.
play me init, I'm the VIP2 GOAT at fifa. he can really test his levels
Don't see you winning no vip2 tournaments though mate?All good being the best in the lower league, step your game up!

and i think the main reason people with both consoles mostly play the 360 is because you paid whatever amount for the subscriptionso obviously you are gonna make full use of itbe honest now
LOL at that reason.Like me saying the only reason you've been defending the PS3 for 7 pages is because you bought a £300 Blu-Ray player. The blu-ray seems to be the only thing you guys reach for in a debate.

Lol @ trying to defend your ps3.Why you man on so much in disappointing him when he cops it.The guy said he wants to play Fifa. Who's he going to play with :lol: He will be like every other ps3 man and wishing he had a 360 when he sees the tournament threads.
play me init, I'm the VIP2 GOAT at fifa. he can really test his levels
Don't see you winning no vip2 tournaments though mate?All good being the best in the lower league, step your game up!
what lower league? what vip2 tournaments, there aint none for ps3I'm baffled.vip2 xbox 360 man aint even good. ur cub was div 4 and none of u man were ranked, i loled

The subscription costs average £2 a month.People buy a pack of 3 condoms, don't mean they are gonna royal wank themselves if they have one left.

360 Man are gonna know about it in 3 or so years when PS3 is burnin Power and Microsoft are dropping XBOX 360 and a half.
LOL at having to wait 5 years after release to be able to compete...
Compete with who? lol @ Thinking 360 is ahead or something, any dimwit thought. Right now both Consoles do a fine job in the games department, As you said Sony gave us a Blu ray player with it, whilst XBox were going down the HD DVD route which flopped. We play for free, you guys pay subsciption every year. Your online gaming set up is better than ours but cuz ur paying the price for it.

360 Man are gonna know about it in 3 or so years when PS3 is burnin Power and Microsoft are dropping XBOX 360 and a half.
3 or so years?don't know about you but i like to have sh*t now
Dunno about you but I expect my consoles to last a good lifespan. 360 isnt better than PS3 right now, both level, PS3 is predicted to get better, theres no talk about anymore power comin from 360 as far as I know.

62-12-14 = Div 3 on PS3?...wow.
Just looked at the club rankings on 360 and I see some team called 'Enzo Generals'(I think) and anyway there record was something like 72-10-12 and them man are in Div 13.
Snm
No sendage bro but I swear 360 guys absolute kissed ur ass talking how ur the sickest striker on FIFA then you came on PS3 and flopped like Jordi Cruyff

3 or so years?don't know about you but i like to have sh*t now
Dunno about you but I expect my consoles to last a good lifespan. 360 isnt better than PS3 right now, both level, PS3 is predicted to get better, theres no talk about anymore power comin from 360 as far as I know.
PS3 maybe better future equipped but lets be real. Power at this stage is not as important as you make out. Game choice and online community is important and right now 360 is doing it. I got sh*t loads of time to think about what the future holds. I'm certainly not going to miss out on now waiting for something better to happen.

Just looked at the club rankings on 360 and I see some team called 'Enzo Generals'(I think) and anyway there record was something like 72-10-12 and them man are in Div 13.
Snm
No sendage bro but I swear 360 guys absolute kissed ur ass talking how ur the sickest striker on FIFA then you came on PS3 and flopped like Jordi Cruyff
lol no hypebut gambino>>

Snm
:unsure: I have never owned a PS3.