Why did I used to do that ?

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When WWF had the Hardcore title 24/7 rules must have been in Primary School year 4-5, all the boys in class were on itBeginning of the week someone was 'Hardcore Champion' (normally the neekiest dude) and the idea was to get to the end of the week as championBasically it amounted to random swingers/wrestling matches in almost EVERY situation during the school day; during break/lunch time you had a target on ur back, the cloakrooms you'd be f*cked..remember one boy even tried it when our teacher left the class for maybe 15 mins LOL @ the champ on Monday RUNNING from Upton Park road to Upton Lane to avoid a ruckusIt lasted until Wednesday when it became massively bait what was going on, was sick while it lasted..made a sick belt and everythingGod I miss that
school wrestling matches were the lickthere would always be one dude who would take it a bit too far tho and draw blood

Another astro-turf related storyI used to have bare pairs of the old addidas predator astro's, but the tongues NEVER used to stay down over the laces like they did with all the boots you'd see on tvI was fed up.So one time I cut a lil hole in the underside of the tongue..and put bare 1 n 2p coins in to make it heavier so it would stay down, thing is it wouldnt work when I used like 3 so i ended up putting about 6 pounds worth of coppers inside the tongue of my bootsWas walking to myattsfield park with my bredrin, he hear bare clinkin' askin me 'whats that?''nothin, just keys innit'got over the park, nutzed one boy differently then knocked it past another one, man came in late on me, knocked me off my feet, BOOMAll the coins flew out my f*ck*ng trainer, bare people looking at me baffledcame like sonic when he landed on a spike, coins bouncing and rolling everywhereDisclaimer: all these astro-mishaps-happened when I was like 10.
lmao at this postwas creasinhad to reload
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When WWF had the Hardcore title 24/7 rules
this LOL i remember some boy from the year above me made a title belt out of card board was sick... when i was in year 7... a group of year 10s that were wrestling neeks were always fighting over it would rnadomly see some guy running off with the belt and afew man chasing them was f*ck*ng jokes

Lol, being a kid >>>>>Also used to get a black bin bag, tie it round my neck like a cape and pretend I was batmanI swear, I really was batman.
in primary school me and my friends used to put cardigans over our heads and pretend we had long hair
LmaoThis was the dream of every young black female yes
:lol::lol: Not gona lie...I did this. Me and my sister used to pretend to be TLC/Jade/SWV with towels on our heads. SMH

i used to tape music videos off of 'the box' and mtv then when my mates came round we used to sit and watch itwhy?
lol EVERY 1 done this, make sure you press pause before the adverts lolBack in the day before MTV Base you had to watch Yo MTV Raps, US TOP 20 or The Lick (back in the day it was much better, The Lick parties > _____)

did anyone have the old style videotron the title page was millions if squares showing each channel and the one in the middle was a big square of a channel and had sound for an hour,when my mum didnt pay the videotron bill my only access to sky channels was through this 1 square i used to pray for the next hour that it would be mtv

did anyone have the old style videotron the title page was millions if squares showing each channel and the one in the middle was a big square of a channel and had sound for an hour,when my mum didnt pay the videotron bill my only access to sky channels was through this 1 square i used to pray for the next hour that it would be mtv
Never heard of that

i used to have a fringe back in middle school and i used to seperate each curl with gel individually it took me ages and when it was school photos once the photographer told me to go wash my fringe because he said there was too much gel on it to take a picturec*ntmy photo was sh*t and it looked like i had stuck a bath puff to my forehead

When I was nine and my bro was 5 I was watching steven segal and I kicked him in the lungshe was weezing for breathI started panickingslapped him in the cheek and he started breathingimagine he died wtfwould have put a sheet over him and gone to bed..llow killing ur younger brother
i'm sorry but LMFAO

Guest Wu-Tang
THE SPIN-A-ROONI.my friend actually thought he was booker Tall looking at his palm shouting '5 TIMES!!!'
LOL are you talking about Michael?The way we saw this post started laughing. :lol::lol:
:lol: :lol: yea

LOL every moment i can think of was wrestling related1. Giving random people the 3D through benches at school *Obviously not through but on because they was too strong to break.. females included*2. In primary giving people the mandible claw and actually putting my sock on my hand to do it.3. Giving people the spear for no reason then whilst down giving them a submission which was usually The walls of jericho, Ankle Lock submission or crippler crossface4. Me and my friend recording a cassette pretending to be wrestlers and droping like 30 second promo's over their entrance music (I swear i still have it LOL if i find it im upping it)5. Going around telling everyone to suck it coz of DX not realising the content of the message6. Similar to 5 when i use to say Al Snow's "WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT.....HEAD"7. Giving people the clothesline from hell8. Having a belt for the estate. We had hardcore matches using random stuff people dashed away. Had Ladders, baking trays, chairs etc. We use 2 have cage matches in the park as well.9. Randomly giving this yewt jackhammers because he was easy to lift.10. Letting people allow me to do F5's on them.I was on wrestling way too hard.Oh yeah... i use to think Ribena Spring gave me special powers when playing football... also saying a footballers name whilst playing i would think it use 2 make me play better.

Guest Lemons

In used to do ridiculous things.I'm white and had a purple Sean John valour (sp?!) tracksuit.God forgive me.When I was a wee lad I used to be in the park by myself (standard, who needs bredrins, not me, thats who!) and act out full on 11 a side matches by myself. (Dixon, passes it up to Merson, slides it through to wrighty......goallll! 8-0 Arsenal!) Fully running around with my top over my face like I just won a trophy.