FAO: Black people

Da Luv Doc

^^^this is itMarcus Mosiah Garvey, a pan-africanist and now a Jamaican national hero prophesized that a black king would emerge from Africa and HIM was crowned in 1930 along with the title King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of JudahThe Rasta movement was inspired by the teachings of Marcus Garvey and Jesus Christ has been revealed to us through the wonderful personality of Emperor Haile Selassie/nice article @Captain Planet

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Esquilax

It certainly wasn't all garbage. Some of it was true, but it was nothing new, nothing we didn't already know. Everyone comes from Africa n sh*t. I don't think it's true that there aren't any untouched cultures, there are numerous documentaries and accounts of these people still existing. And the whole Japan thing doesn't sound veracious either, especially considering how xenophobic the Japs are.

It certainly wasn't all garbage. Some of it was true, but it was nothing new, nothing we didn't already know. Everyone comes from Africa n sh*t. I don't think it's true that there aren't any untouched cultures, there are numerous documentaries and accounts of these people still existing. And the whole Japan thing doesn't sound veracious either, especially considering how xenophobic the Japs are.
I thought Deepak was going to bust some knowledge regarding the unfair deportation of Japanese Americans during the 2nd world war but I guess unbiased history isnt his strong point.

Guest Esquilax
I thought Deepak was going to bust some knowledge regarding the unfair deportation of Japanese Americans during the 2nd world war but I guess unbiased history isnt his strong point.
His basic idea seemed to be if you're not White then you're black, and 'they' (us whites) are keeping everyone down, all part of the same struggle. His comments regarding 'people with the best hustle' were interesting, didn't make me ashamed though. All we do is win I guess.
  • Downvote 1

His basic idea seemed to be if you're not White then you're black, and 'they' (us whites) are keeping everyone down, all part of the same struggle. His comments regarding 'people with the best hustle' were interesting, didn't make me ashamed though. All we do is win I guess.
TrueGuess we'll just have to continue being successful