FAO: Black people

Da Luv Doc

Guest Esquilax
I have a fair knowledge about the Bible, I stay with my aunt in the Summer, who's a Jehovah's Witness and I gave it a chance, I'm not going to extensively research something I'm not interested in am I?Course there's stuff to learn, I'm just not learning from your book, and reserve the right to say soPersonally I think certain people on this forum have a certain arrogance just cuz they know my ageI guarantee if my age wasn't disclosed situations would be different, it happens to me daily tbh
:D
I wish I could understand what that means bro, they were the nicest, most devoted and God fearing people I've ever met, Aunt includedAs much as they were pleasant people leading good lives, it wasn't the life for me, nor were the teachingsI'll give you a bly though ant cuz I do like you

I have a fair knowledge about the Bible, I stay with my aunt in the Summer, who's a Jehovah's Witness and I gave it a chance, I'm not going to extensively research something I'm not interested in am I?Course there's stuff to learn, I'm just not learning from your book, and reserve the right to say soPersonally I think certain people on this forum have a certain arrogance just cuz they know my ageI guarantee if my age wasn't disclosed situations would be different, it happens to me daily tbh
its still someone elses interpretation of the bookyh good u got ur rights,/u have a chip on ur shoulder about ur age

:D
I wish I could understand what that means bro, they were the nicest, most devoted and God fearing people I've ever met, Aunt includedAs much as they were pleasant people leading good lives, it wasn't the life for me, nor were the teachingsI'll give you a bly though ant cuz I do like you
i love you too (what?!)JWs hold a very distorted view of the bible (taking verses way out of context)they have added and taken away from the scripture to suit their own theological view which is why they are the only ones who read the New World Translation

Guest Esquilax

As for distorted view, they have the best view of God I've ever seen in any Christian faith, showing no vengeful hatred or hellful damnation, but love and kindness and caring I don't believe this moistness btw, I'm just sayingYes they do have some peculiar rules, no giving blood, no birthdays or christmas etcIn comparison to other belief systems held across the world, they're not actually that, for want of a better word, 'bad'

u dont overstand anything i have typed concerning the bible u have not READ, i think that there are NO people in the bible, the bible is a metaphysical piece of literature based on enlightenmentthe bible has been re-written by caucasian masons many times so they obviously had to try and translate these physiological analogies in ways that are applicable to themselves which is where i think geographical confusion comes from more time
lol@ this, thats would be true if the people didnt exist. but they DID. secondly this whole caucasian rewriting of the bible blah blahis a lot of bull. thats what i highlighted in the beginning of this thread that infact the bible is just about the best black history book you can find. caucausians didnt rewrite anything, they visually interpreted the bible so that all the characters look like them, and some words were missed through translation OR misspelled. of course, there is so much ignorance today or for the last 1000yrs mostly due to the control imposed by the roman catholic church, or even before that during the council of nicea, but whatever they did, they didnt change the message or the historical timeline of the bible. its mainly because of this that all sorts of silly theories have come about.. the reason why people are so ignorant about the bible is they havent really read it, or they try and use their own understanding to interprete things that they cannot.like you say the bible was rewritten by freemasons etc, thats fine if its true, but amazingly they still left out the parts that predict their destruction? and the parts that describe what will happen when? surely if they wanted to make it applicable to them they would have thought of taking that bit out, there is nothing about jesus life that is freemason friendly, there is nothing in the bible that is freemason/magic,astrologically,new-age,friendly. so why say its used as their tool? fact is that the people, places and events are true, where the people places or events were metaphors, this was clearly explained by describing them as dreams,or visions. its not a book of confusion..its people that want to be too smart for themselves that confuse themselves and others.

nothing wrong with freemasons, they are the ones that were given the knowledge by the Moors who brought these codes up outta Kemet alieall these religions worship the same dieties and just use differnt names that are appropriate to their cultures, most predate the bible, this is why i cannot take Jesus, or Horus Yehuwah, or Zeus/deuce/two/right and left brains and the interaction with other people for something purely literalso noi refuse to use the BIBLE as an accurate means of tracing 'african' history when it accounts for about 6,000 years and there are scriptures documented over 95,000 years old, am i foolish

nothing wrong with freemasons, they are the ones that were given the knowledge by the Moors who brought these codes up outta Kemet alieall these religions worship the same dieties and just use differnt names that are appropriate to their cultures, most predate the bible, this is why i cannot take Jesus, or Horus Yehuwah, or Zeus/deuce/two/right and left brains and the interaction with other people for something purely literalso noi refuse to use the BIBLE as an accurate means of tracing 'african' history when it accounts for about 6,000 years and there are scriptures documented over 95,000 years old, am i foolish
what scriptures are documented that go back 95,000 years? and who said the bible accounts for only 6000yrs? there was no timeline given at the time of creation, i know people have tired to give dates and a timeline using the geneology given in the bible, but thats where the confusion starts. its not a literal timepiece, its a record of historical events, without the dates, plus there are many mysteries which are acknowledged in this timing so its silly imo for some christians to be adamant that the world is 6000+ yrs old. but id still like to know what scriptures you talk about that date back to 95,000yrs.one example of a place being mentioned in the bible that is REAL and an event also being real is where in Revelation 16:12 (New International Version) it says "The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.that was written by a real person: John, 2000 yrs ago. this is reality today : Iraq Suffers as the Euphrates River Dwindles14euphrates3_600.jpghttp://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/14/world/middleeast/14euphrates.htmlhttp://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601104&sid=abirKaZF0Wpchopefully those 95000yrs old scriptures are also providing you information about the world you live in today

im chatting sh*t, 95,000 years was an inaccurate quote i got from bobby hemmitt about some vodoum stuff, i apologise carpe, that was gasi cant take the bible literal, if it was to be taken literal it wouldnt be so easy to take it out of context a book that was translated by advocates and benificeries of slavery at a time when my ancestors were actually enslaved imo is not an adequate means of researching my history and perparing for my future telling us a man called john wrote summin 2000 years ago when the letter J is a few hundred years old in the alphabet = some bull shitim not saying the bible is fully a piece of sh*t cuz i know where it comes from and that is Kemet, but im at a stage where i can only acknowledge it on a Metaphysical level, as it was before plagarismur better off using the Mayan Order to check whats really going on

that kemet theory is just bullshit imo. its clear that they must have had some sort of assistance from people with superior knowledge who were probably not humantheres too much about egypt that makes it unthinkable it was just humans doing all of thatbut if you read my nephelim thread the guy was talking about what is already described in the bibleangels giving humans assistance when they shouldnt have apparently and this is the reason whyegypt was destroyed and taken over by foriegn powers.im not even big on religion or faith but common sense makes me ask you kuriousWHERE ARE THE EGYPTIAN "GODS" NOW??? what have they done since the romans pissed on egypt and everyone else?where is horus and torus and chorus?

Guest Esquilax
telling us a man called john wrote summin 2000 years ago when the letter J is a few hundred years old in the alphabet = some bull shitim not saying the bible is fully a piece of sh*t cuz i know where it comes from and that is Kemet, but im at a stage where i can only acknowledge it on a Metaphysical level, as it was before plagarismur better off using the Mayan Order to check whats really going on
You being f*ck*ng serious? John is the anglicized translation of the original Greek/ Aramaic nameThe name John is speculated to derive, via Latin and Greek, from the Hebrew name Yochanan (יוחנן) meaning "Yahweh is gracious". Yochanan was the name of several important rabbis in the Second Temple Period in Israel, such as Yochanan ben Zakai and Yochanan ben Nuri.The name had gained popularity among Jews in Judea and Galilee by the time the area became a province of the Roman Empire in 6 A.D. and before. John Hyrcanus (יהוחנן), was the first king of the Hasmonean Dynasty, and was the nephew of Judah HaMakabee. It was the given name of Yochanan ben Zechariah, a Jewish prophet known in English as John the Baptist. New Testament was written in Greek, and the Hebrew name was adapted in Greek as Ἰωάννης, Iōannēs. The name Ioannes became extremely popular among the early Christians, and bearers include such noted members of the early church as Ioannes Chrysostomos.You have all information possible here at your finger tips yet you don't utilize it.

get da f*ck out thou have been in here for 4/5 pages tryna speech melenated people about their 'history' and view pointsits too much of a concern for u to be healthy and quite frankly I certainly dont care for ur opinion in this particular topicso please just f*ck out of this 1 safe

Guest Esquilax

Not really thoughYou've been chatting bullshit for nigh on the entire topic and you continually get pulled up on it, only conceding when someone else who is "melenated" comments on your unbelievably stupidityWhy don't you do some f*ck*ng reading before you start posting? Read some things based on fact, not whatever rastafarian mysticism and spiritual gobbledegook you seem to be malignantly infecting your own mind with you moronDon't care if you have "back an bress", you're f*ck*ng stupid all the same