where r the most racist places in britain

Frank White

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my uncle went on some charity ting in china. in theurban areas people was staring and asking to feel hishair etc.for alot it was prolly the first time seeing a black man in real life. but when he went to the village rural type of places the kids were screaming black demon and stuff like that and some of the grown ups were scared and some told him to leave the area.. Id imagine they thimk this coz they dnt haveTVs an that

Guest Wu-Tang

Its places within places tbhbeen to salford alot, I didnt experiane anythinBut then thats like saying Waterloo is racistYou have the part that is bustling, close to kennington, elephant and west end, which is coolbut then you have the bermondsey side, which is like alot of places in dagenham, just...pikey racists living in council estates/flats

stoke is a racist placei was in the city centre 1 time and gt involved in a massive brawl in a bar IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY... i felt like i was fightnin 4 my life i was proud 2 be fightin against the devils withh my sudanese brother im all over tbh.... parts of manchester are scummyhertfordshire... surrey... watford on a night out in the past all these places are rife with cracka devils..this is why i HATE leavin brent and i keep my arse fully entrenched in ldn where the brown man is strong
you being serious here matebrown man thrive in the midlands, brum, leicesteru dont have that much significance in ldn tbh, u jus have areas

Shes right afgoon, Bradford is you.@ Lahi, don't go kent lolpikey racists everywherrrre
nah blud- dont telll him not to go uni there coz of white racist people thats stupid do ur ting brudda f*ck dem racist people plus kent uni has a decent amount of niggas dere anyway

SOUTH AFRICA = CHAMPIONS
yeah but africans aren't a minority in south africai would imagine a black guy travelling to south africa would be unlikely to experience racism there, unless he went into some white afrikaans stronghold
ur talking like racism is only white people against someonein general they all hate what they aren't there.if your one of them its bless.*not saying they all are like that* but a big majority are.

LOL @ some of the places mentioned just because not alot of blacck people live there.TBH, having someone look at you in an area where there's almost 0 black people is a minor, it's the same if I walked road in somewhere like glastonbury with an afro, man will get looks becase they don't really see that and will take notice.

Canterbury is a nice area and not racist, a whole mixture of races there due to the uni.Its the rougher parts of kent, the more deprived areas that tend to be worse but it is not due to lack of black population its the fighting between the different races that would make it seem racist. Its mainly just kids being pricks anyway.Someone else said about kent being pissed at all blacks moving to the area lol.. its probably true, house prices are cheaper and large amounts are moving from london and this may be seen as a threat by the locals.Also one major problem is kids from london and surrounding areas are now travelling to schools in kent which is taking local kids places in the schools.

Britain - DagenhamWorld - Dunno, somewhere like Turkey.
Not serious.Dagenham?West Midlands is 50x worse.
:lol: No its not
Yes it is.Dudley/Solihull and dem places.
Are you for real? Solihull is like one of the nicest places ever. I've been shopping and to bars up there so many times and I've never seen any form of racism.
:lol: :lol:

Guest M12 Part 2
liverpool newcastle all the northern towns are racist.
this is the biggest myth.there are racist parts but most of liverpool i could walk through with no problems. there are a lot of black and mixed people there. i'd b more worried them off key villages in devon & cornwall and living in Manchester the racism ive encountered is minimal stuff. You aint gonna get chased down the road by a group of whiteys for no reason or anything dumb like you man seem to believe