FIFA 2010 Updates Thread

Sleepz

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stepping my game up ain't gonna change it's physics now is it. FIFA09 shooting was alright apart from the Fact you couldn't really drive a long ranger like on PES, Now 10s just took the piss. Even Shocase shot up there looks like some Floater, way too much curl on the ball with this new one aswell and the power bar has some erratic values.

Boy my shooting is exactly the same apart from when I shoot weak when I have the bar for long enough to score from distance. Its just a bit glitchyMy long range 70 yard cross field balls to the wingers>>>>>f*ck offthis game could be one of the greatsthey need to fix the standing tackle though the strikers come out best too much for my liking

Well it's deffinately different in my eyes I just hope the Final product turns out better. The oppinion so far is...Positives:* Happy with the 360 movement of players* Responce time is a Major improvement so faster passes can be madeNegatives:* Crap Goalkeepers, as someone already said it's a bug and they will be fixed so fair enough hopefully that's sorted.* Don't mind them trying to implament a more physical element to the game with the shoulder barging and tustling but not when it's gonna result in the ref blowing his whistle every 2 minutes when I win the ball.* Shootings just a disgrace for me, Power bar means absolutely nothing because no matter how you time it the shot will always come off different. Balls physics can't be too great either with it Floating about and the unrealistic swerving.* Passings suppose to be improved and more pin point and whilst I've seen some quality threw balls being played it seems like you easily lose possession from a pass way more than FIFA09.* Atmosphere feels kinda dead on the demo, especially when you score a Goal.

hopefully they add new celebrations, only the baby and the boxing ones were new to exhibition but were in ultimate team and hopefully the virtual pro ones i saw in the celebrations menu bit aint just for virtual pro only, bit lazy how they have had the same celebrations for years now and the way you score a final 90minute they just jog around should have made it like you hold the L3 to sprint like in COD then continue doing the usual shh, areoplane etc.what i wanted to see but demo sick.

hmm! I will reserve my comments till the full thing is out.Last years demo was disappointing in comparison to the finished product. I ended upeating my own wordsSo far from playing 2 games, the obvious improvement is the speed and the response time seems a lot better.passes are better as well.couldn't try out the skills too tuff. I don't know it was disabled or something.But yeah, I will wait for the finished the product.