Over Pissed

ShowermanSamuel

sorry to hear that g.remember comin bk from a weekender few years back with my friend driving. he was driving down some quiet country roads mad tired at like 5am. I was mash up and fast asleep, but i woke up to find my bredrin asleep at the wheel and the car isnt moving. I presume we stopped at a service station for a rest, but i turn round and find that we are actually at a traffic light!We didnt know how long we were there but my friend seems to think it was around 20 minutes, lol
lol if anyone saw that.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad your kool famUL for the whip thou but theres gota be some sort of compromise i guess..PPl saying dont falll asleep /how can u fall asleeptrust me, i can stay up for 30+ hours with couple energy drinks during the day etc. but once i hit more than that, you get them times where your just f*ckED and u close your eyes for a few secs...you just fall asleep for like a min or so (did it a few on xbox) You dont even plan to sleep, just happens.Altho my exp with my xbox doesnt compair to your,just an example bcos it just happens.

sorry to hear that g.remember comin bk from a weekender few years back with my friend driving. he was driving down some quiet country roads mad tired at like 5am. I was mash up and fast asleep, but i woke up to find my bredrin asleep at the wheel and the car isnt moving. I presume we stopped at a service station for a rest, but i turn round and find that we are actually at a traffic light!We didnt know how long we were there but my friend seems to think it was around 20 minutes, lol
lol if anyone saw that.
LMFAO at that story.

Driving back from club flex in dagenham last year..
SNAPI wrote off a whip coming back from flex last year as wellNever fell asleep at the wheel thoughWas pissy drunk needed to piss took the wrong exit off a roundabout and there was no hard shoulder for me to pull over and releave myself so I floored it through the fogRound about came out of nowhere swerved round it and hit into one of them green bt things on the side of the road then into a metal fenceMy bredrin in the passenger seat looked like the airbag pied him in his faceWas joke still
so u were driving home drunk, and crashed?how did u get out of that one
I grabbed my phones, ipod, and all the "valuable" items in the car as well as a bottle of courviousier i had been drinking on the way to the ting climbed out the window and cut out

Driving back from club flex in dagenham last year..
SNAPI wrote off a whip coming back from flex last year as wellNever fell asleep at the wheel thoughWas pissy drunk needed to piss took the wrong exit off a roundabout and there was no hard shoulder for me to pull over and releave myself so I floored it through the fogRound about came out of nowhere swerved round it and hit into one of them green bt things on the side of the road then into a metal fenceMy bredrin in the passenger seat looked like the airbag pied him in his faceWas joke still
so u were driving home drunk, and crashed?how did u get out of that one
I grabbed my phones, ipod, and all the "valuable" items in the car as well as a bottle of courviousier i had been drinking on the way to the ting climbed out the window and cut out
Can't they find out whose car it was from the license plate or something?

it happens - u fink u can fight it, so u carry on drivinghappened to me in my MG coming back from Cambridge on the M11 - closed my eyes, the steering wheel swerved right, then i swerved it left, knocked the HGV vehcile next to me, spun 180 facing the middle lane oncoming, then the HGV knocked face on into me - - write offf
lol, legend.

YeahLeaving the scene of an accident which involved no other vehicle>>>>>>>>>getting caught for drink driving
My mate hit a parked car when he was pissed and arguing with his bird, guy come out of his house and tried to grab him, he punched the dude, started running, stopped, went back for his old skool one nation tape, left his missus and legged it. He ended up sleeping in a beach hut after the police turned up at his mum's and started scouring the neighborhood with police dogs. He turned himself in the next day and just said he hadn't been drinking.

One time driving back from Brighton bout 6 in the mornin 3 years ago, had 3 other man in my whip and they were all asleep.It was warm, i was pissed i was driving and they were sleeping and i was f*ck*ng tired. Slowed down to about 50mph and just fell asleep. Woke up after about 30 seconds and pulled over on the hard shoulder and slept for about 20minsWas alrite after that

same ting happend to me on the m1..me an ma bredrin he sleeping, me sleeping 80mph at an angle on the motorway heading into the hard shoulder. He woke up at the right moment, called my name I woke up, turned the wheel but hit a curb and bounced off and stopped perfectly in the hard shoulder.God saved me that day, motorways dont have curbs..normally its down a bank, up a bank to trees or off a bridge! The size of the curb wernt that big either, second earlier or later and I wudnt be here to type this message..anyway, the left side alloy was f*cked to a different degree had to roll home on a spare lol

YeahLeaving the scene of an accident which involved no other vehicle>>>>>>>>>getting caught for drink driving
My mate hit a parked car when he was pissed and arguing with his bird, guy come out of his house and tried to grab him, he punched the dude, started running, stopped, went back for his old skool one nation tape, left his missus and legged it. He ended up sleeping in a beach hut after the police turned up at his mum's and started scouring the neighborhood with police dogs. He turned himself in the next day and just said he hadn't been drinking.
LMFAO!!!!

sh*t was reckless but it just creeps up on you, as others have said its so easy to do.From now on its a straight pull over ting if I even feel a bit tired.Think I hit the central reservation about 90mph but the mad thing is none of us barely felt much of an impact, the car took all the energy out of the impact.Just awaiting some mobile tint man to come remove the front window tints incase insurance try a ting about them.

Just awaiting some mobile tint man to come remove the front window tints incase insurance try a ting about them.
LOL*Spuds*Did the exact same thing last year.Switched back the filters too :lol: Insurance never bothered though, they arranged an inspection but never turned up :huh:

Just awaiting some mobile tint man to come remove the front window tints incase insurance try a ting about them.
LOL*Spuds*Did the exact same thing last year.Switched back the filters too :lol: Insurance never bothered though, they arranged an inspection but never turned up :huh:
Polish brudda is doin it as we speak.I've got a Kia Picanto to whip round in the mean time apparently. Sho sho.

empty ur inbox bro.

Polish brudda is doin it as we speak.I've got a Kia Picanto to whip round in the mean time apparently. Sho sho.
lmao! them things are f*cked, i had one in cyprus, wot a piece of sh*t!