OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

I had an MOT done and they said one headlight is too high, the other is too low (aim, not brightness). Failed me on that and something else which I now have sorted. But the lights... Where the f*ck do I even get that done!? Had the MOT at Kwik Fit and need to get the lights done tomorrow so I can get the retest within ten days (thursday).
If you got xenon headlights just pop the bonnet and if you look at each headlight assembly there is some type of switch (usually protected by a plastic flap) where you can adjust the beam.

tonight i discovered that the peugot 308 has 2 extra seats folded up behind the back seat, whats all that about, it doesnt look safe for someone to sit in them.Also im lookin to get a seat leon or vauxhall astra as soon as i get rid of this hoff of a peugot, can anyone recommend them ?

is automatic lulzi cut down to 10 a day now
automactic cars are good, its like driving a bumper car but to this day i still cant park though, ended up makins someones honda an Onda.

I had an MOT done and they said one headlight is too high, the other is too low (aim, not brightness). Failed me on that and something else which I now have sorted. But the lights... Where the f*ck do I even get that done!? Had the MOT at Kwik Fit and need to get the lights done tomorrow so I can get the retest within ten days (thursday).
If you got xenon headlights just pop the bonnet and if you look at each headlight assembly there is some type of switch (usually protected by a plastic flap) where you can adjust the beam.
Sounds like something they could've done at the garage instead of failing it tbh. I don't think it has xenon lights.

Sounds like something they could've done at the garage instead of failing it tbh. I don't think it has xenon lights.
yh i swear you should have a setting or knob/ button near the steering wheel of your whip that configures the height of the lights.mechanic is tryna sheg u - dont have it

is automatic lulzi cut down to 10 a day now
automactic cars are good, its like driving a bumper car but to this day i still cant park though, ended up makins someones honda an Onda.
im looking to get an automatic car now - manual is long been driving for over 3 years manual - manuals a long ting

only did parrarel parking on my test, didnt do bay parking, didnt do the parrarel to great on the test either, was kinda wide out but the examiner just minored it.but if i tryed doing it now,i wouldnt be able to do it so i just avoid parking on roads which are parked with other cars on it.

LOL, got bumpedthey normally align the head lights for freethe button inside the car is only used to move the light angle according to how many people are in the vehicle, to reduce glare by other drivers