Frank White

OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Guest Esquilax

as ive said beforethere needs to be a ROOM for transport/ motor related threadsthere is literally nothing more dull than a car thread with people talking about engines and clutches for f*cks sake

wen looking for a car,think about these main points1)will you be able to switch lanes whilst2)gripping wood grain and most importantly3)the candy paint is dripping?if not just get a scooter imo

Guest WAVESURFER

Looking to cop a Provisional, what steps do I take?Holla.

Guest Flat Ericó
any suggestions?
get something with red paint, interior the colour of peanut butterdont forget the alpine with the flatscreen

Looking to cop a Provisional, what steps do I take?Holla.
Go Post Office and ask for the form.Fill out.Sen orf.Then you'll get your greeny.

wen looking for a car,think about these main points1)will you be able to switch lanes whilst2)gripping wood grain and most importantly3)the candy paint is dripping?if not just get a scooter imo
lmaoslo motion all in my cup tbh

:lol:

i have to retake my test.
Did "they" take your license from you?
ye don, i got 6 points on my license in the probation period and jus been driving raggo since (2 years) was on the m1 to supa d's ting and it got on top all ceized the whip and left us at the station in the middle of hertfordshire...had to get a taxi to coventry.
what was supa d's ting sayin?

im willing to bet u money tht i will pass again b4 u
Well, you passed beforehand, been driving for 2+ years minimum and generally have more experience, so logic would dictate there would be a higher possibility you'd pass before me, don't you think Einstein?