OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

• 2 weeks later...

I repeat if you want an Audi and your ready right now to register, I can get you a good deal before the end of the May. Across all Audi's... Bar the new Q7 which is now factory order only for its Sept/Oct launch.

If you want a Mercedes CLS220 AMG Line £309.99 + VAT for business, or £414.28 incl. VAT for personal. Only got one at that rate.

/

Or a Volkswagen Tiguan in a White or Black and manual delivered in June.

Or a BMW 3 Series 320d Efficient Dynamics Pro-Media Edition Auto Saloon for £287.25+VAT for business, £344.70 inc. VAT for personal.

If you want a Mercedes CLS220 AMG Line £309.99 + VAT for business, or £414.28 incl. VAT for personal. Only got one at that rate.

That above quote is sick! 

/

Been a Mercedes driver for the past 9 years.

After selling my 2010 E350 coupe I was looking at the new shape E coupes & the new CLSs.

Ended up goin for the complete change and just got a 2015 (new shape) BMW X5 xdrive 4.0D MSport.

Was always against Beemers beacsue of the shit interiors.

But these new ones have kinda caught up with Merc especially the MSport model.

Plus the new iDrive system is way better than the Merc Command system even at first glance.

Fully gassed  :Y:  

^ Why you never shout me for the BMW?!

Vippers be wasting me, shits foul, well bar Wavant who copped the Audi.

/

I have a Mercedes, cos I think Mercedes look better in various ways.

However driven BMWs and deep down I know they are probably better and definitely more practical in various ways, but they are so dead to look at.

^ Why you never shout me for the BMW?!

Vippers be wasting me, shits foul, well bar Wavant who copped the Audi.

/

I have a Mercedes, cos I think Mercedes look better in various ways.

However driven BMWs and deep down I know they are probably better and definitely more practical in various ways, but they are so dead to look at.

LOL come on bro you sae the deals that my link was throwin my way for the CLS

well the deal fro the X5 was silly.

Cant lie though your deals and quotes beat everyone else apart from my boy & thats only cos I got the mates rates.

:rofl: :rofl: I was gassing. He beat me on Mercedes and that one BURNED my soul. Cos Audi, VW, Mercedes & Jaguar I take personal if I get beat.

I couldn't have beat him on BMW anyway. My business rates are strong, but personal are average. Land Rover is vice versa - personal is up there, but business needs work.

:rofl: :rofl: I was gassing. He beat me on Mercedes and that one BURNED my soul. Cos Audi, VW, Mercedes & Jaguar I take personal if I get beat.

I couldn't have beat him on BMW anyway. My business rates are strong, but personal are average. Land Rover is vice versa - personal is up there, but business needs work.

LOL 

I hear you  :Y:

• 2 weeks later...

It's based on stock vehicles, but based on what I did today...

Q5 2.0 TDI S line plus with pearl paint and heated seats for £440, £2000 deposit

A5 Coupe 2.0 TDI S line with metallic paint, black styling pack, and mirrors for £390, £1000 deposit

A1 SE 1.0 TFSI £207, £200 deposit

You might need to go on Audi website and use the calculator for this to mean anything to you tho.