Wiley Ft Donaeo - Crying For Me

Mr. Gayle

Yeah wha gwan with the whole Donaeo talk? Like I was listening to a Scratcha set where they had the woman who makes that 'It's Alot' online magazine and she was saying something about him, but proper beating around the bush about what it was going "I can't believe him, the guy who made these big tracks like Devil In A Blue Dress and I......" but didn't say exactly what it was.Like he was on a sellout vibe or something.

Used to like Donaeo, not nomore. Guys a punk
Explain please.
So arrogant. Proper up himself like he's a star. Not sure what the Its A lot person was talking about. Maybe she was disgusted about the Head Shoulder Knees and Toes (remix) + Ringa Roses (is he on the remix or something? Cant remember what someone said in that Cameo thread). If it was Makeda, I don't think she's a fan of them tunes, so it could be a sell out ting she was talking about.Also heard Bashy did a freestyle over Go Hard (Lethal B feat Donaeo). Donaeo heard it, got vex and sent out an email telling DJs not to support it cos Bashy didnt ask for permission to use the beat or some sh*t. I'm sure he must know Bashy to talk to him on a level instead of going that way about it.Who knows, he may sign up and state his reasons for the last paragraph (ala Mr Nasty), but he's up himself. Top artist, sings well and lively performer though. Cant knock him for that

Explain please.
So arrogant. Proper up himself like he's a star. Not sure what the Its A lot person was talking about. Maybe she was disgusted about the Head Shoulder Knees and Toes (remix) + Ringa Roses (is he on the remix or something? Cant remember what someone said in that Cameo thread). If it was Makeda, I don't think she's a fan of them tunes, so it could be a sell out ting she was talking about.Also heard Bashy did a freestyle over Go Hard (Lethal B feat Donaeo). Donaeo heard it, got vex and sent out an email telling DJs not to support it cos Bashy didnt ask for permission to use the beat or some sh*t. I'm sure he must know Bashy to talk to him on a level instead of going that way about it.Who knows, he may sign up and state his reasons for the last paragraph (ala Mr Nasty), but he's up himself. Top artist, sings well and lively performer though. Cant knock him for that
:lol: I got that e-mail.One day i got the Bashy remix of "Go hard" in my inbox, was better than the original by lethal B.then about 3 days later got a e-mail sayin delete the Bashy one cos its not Official and dont play it on radio or in the clubs.Was like WTF!!!It al makes sense now.

Explain please.
Yeah I think it was about this stuff, she mentioned "Go Hard" and I assumed she thought he was selling out to funky or something like that but it must be this.Also mentioned "Ring a Roses" which I had no idea about (only heard the original) so I thought she must be aiming at this as well because they were talking about it before and how the whole nursery rhyme skanks were dumb (and how Scratcha "officially" deaded the whole concept on his previous show).Seems like a d*ckhead ting still (the whole Bashy thing).

The Bashy thing is a bit stupid but it's possible that he had spoken to Bashy and Bashy refused to take it down / said he didn't give a sh*t.I can't say whether he's arrogant or not as I don't know him and have never met him so you may be right there. If he is then it's a bit stupid as he's only a someone to people that like Funky. Tinchy Stryder is bigger than him an Tinchy is tiny. (See what I did there)