We need to stop people coming back from Mexico intergrating with the general population

Steven

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some onE on my facbook put on there status "Palmer suggests new epidemics the government can decide everyone needs to panic over: fish flu, brain crackles, leprechaun vengence, eyeball potpourri, octopus diabetes, sugar puffs gonorrhea, keyboard malfunction 2.7, the funky resurrection of Jesus, hopscotch phobia, cheese flu, and 'The Crystal Maze' DVD boxset-mania"

some onE on my facbook put on there status "Palmer suggests new epidemics the government can decide everyone needs to panic over: fish flu, brain crackles, leprechaun vengence, eyeball potpourri, octopus diabetes, sugar puffs gonorrhea, keyboard malfunction 2.7, the funky resurrection of Jesus, hopscotch phobia, cheese flu, and 'The Crystal Maze' DVD boxset-mania"
:lol: :lol: :lol:eyeball pot pourri

If it only kills over 60's and children then of course it's very similar to seasonal flu which kills thousands here anyway.BUT I swear they were saying that it mainly healthy young adults between 20-40 dying. Similar to the Spanish flu.Give it another week or so then we'll know the score.

ur right. its quite simple, anyone from mexico shoudl be quarantined for 2 weeks. infact make it anyone from the US.but since they didnt take that action 2 weeks ago its probably too late now anyways. once this thing hits the tube consider 1/3 of london to get it.
co-sign

BUT I swear they were saying that it mainly healthy young adults between 20-40 dying. Similar to the Spanish flu.Give it another week or so then we'll know the score.
yes thisbut this is a strange flu i been reading up on it doubt it will be bad as spanish flu (i hope)bird flu is more lethal (kills 50% infected)I aint really worrying now come autum thats the time i will be concernedgetting my flu jabs

:lol::lol::lol: eyeball pot pourri

People are getting overly excited BUT I am wary. My fellow asthma sufferers and I are likely to be the ones that die if we get it. Level 5 got me a little bit uncomfortable.
oh you got asthma too? I won't lie, I didn't care until I heard it will effect those with respiratory problems. It's bad enough as it is with the weather changing, I don't need this swine sh*t killing me off.

People are getting overly excited BUT I am wary. My fellow asthma sufferers and I are likely to be the ones that die if we get it. Level 5 got me a little bit uncomfortable.
oh you got asthma too? I won't lie, I didn't care until I heard it will effect those with respiratory problems. It's bad enough as it is with the weather changing, I don't need this swine sh*t killing me off.
You sholdn't need to hera that my dear. From you have asthma, you know that anything that affects lungs will hit you twice as hard. Regular flu is a bitch, this would probably kill off a nucca.Joke ting is I wanted to go Cancun soooo badly! My friends longed it and I missed out.

Mexico has begun a five-day shutdown of parts of its economy in a bid to slow the spread of swine flu.Non-essential government services have halted, and businesses like cinemas and restaurants are closed. Traditional May Day rallies have been cancelled.Mexican officials say the spread of the virus - suspected in more than 160 deaths - is slowing, but international experts are more cautious.China has now confirmed its first case, taking the tally of nations hit to 14.In cases outside Mexico the virus does not appear to be severe, although one death has been confirmed in the US.The WHO has set its pandemic alert level at five - but says it has no immediate plans to move to the highest level of six.Economy fearsThe shut-down in Mexico covers two public holidays and a weekend. It extends nationwide a policy already in place in the capital, Mexico City, where most restaurants, cinemas and bars have been closed since last weekend.City authorities say initial evidence suggests infection rates there are slowing.Some factories will stop production and schools are already closed. Residents have been urged to stay at home.But some people say they will ignore it because they cannot afford not to work.

11 confirmed cases in the UK632 suspected cases currently being investigatedSome f*ck*ng prick that came back from Mexico decided to go out when he wasnt supposed to with his mate, infected him and god knows however many other people hes came into contact with.sh*t is spreading like the T-Virus. Time to call in Chris Redfield.

Guest LucaPiano

my mates fam have just got back from mexico they brought back food etc but on the way back the securty was mad had to wear masks and sh*t, f*ck*ng bad men

engineered virus made by secret government to ease the current recession
explain.
similar to the comments below posted on the Sky News website when they were reporting on the current Swine flu events. I posted this in the first pig flu topic
We've had AIDS, Ebola, SARS, Bird flu, Spanish flu and now Pig flu all of which were going to decimate the human race. it's just a story for the papers and to make you forget what a **** government we've got. keep people scared, makes them controllable.
Yawn. I would never admit to conspiracy theories but this one is a joke. It really is true how governments and 'organisations' use the media to try and instil a constant fear in people. This is not a pandemic and is highly unlikely to ever be one but the very idea has the media so excited in the subject of the story that it is blown completely out of proportion and my guess for this exaggeration is because there was no story in the promised bird flu pandemic that never materialised. Only 20 people have been proven to die from it in Mexico, although the other 100 or so are likely to have, and everyone else is recovering after treatment. Still new Labour have been looking for a reason to issue us all with cotton wool suits so this might be it.

:lol: :lol:
av-515.jpgeh .. this isnt good*takes a puff of blue inhaler*

engineered virus made by secret government to ease the current recession
explain.
similar to the comments below posted on the Sky News website when they were reporting on the current Swine flu events. I posted this in the first pig flu topic
We've had AIDS, Ebola, SARS, Bird flu, Spanish flu and now Pig flu all of which were going to decimate the human race. it's just a story for the papers and to make you forget what a **** government we've got. keep people scared, makes them controllable.
Yawn. I would never admit to conspiracy theories but this one is a joke. It really is true how governments and 'organisations' use the media to try and instil a constant fear in people. This is not a pandemic and is highly unlikely to ever be one but the very idea has the media so excited in the subject of the story that it is blown completely out of proportion and my guess for this exaggeration is because there was no story in the promised bird flu pandemic that never materialised. Only 20 people have been proven to die from it in Mexico, although the other 100 or so are likely to have, and everyone else is recovering after treatment. Still new Labour have been looking for a reason to issue us all with cotton wool suits so this might be it.
not evne this my theory was on the lines of chemical warefarecreate a virus wipe out 50% of the populationdouble ur money nigguh

Guest LucaPiano
Kill off all the weak people and leave all the strong ones to breed imoNobody who matters will come into contact with thisCoincidence or not?
Cya later then