Peter & Katy done

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JORDAN (ABOUT DONT CALL ME JORDAN CALL ME KATIE PRICE.) JORDAN IS AN UGLY SLORE. JUS LIKE POSH SPICE HER FACE SKIN CAN GRATE CHEESE. HER KNEES COME LIKE A GIRRAFE... AND ALL SHE HAS IS GOOD TEETH AND TITS. FOR SOME OF U MALE SLORES THATS ENOUGH ANYWAYS...i rate her hustle, but its only cos she lives in a country that has a twisted obsession with celebrity that shes able to make it.f*ck that andre guy too...

hes sick was washed up and brokenow mans richall men should take notewe can gold dig too

Katie Price and Peter Andre have ended their marriage after four years, her spokesperson announced today.The break-up ends months of speculation surrounding the pair, who have documented their at times tumultuous relationship on their own ITV reality series, most recently titled Katie and Peter: Stateside. The pair were last seen together on Saturday night, where they emerged from London's popular Nobu restaurant hand-in-hand.Until now, both had vigorously denied persistent rumours of marital discord and in recent weeks they even discussed plans to try for another baby. It's official: Katie Price and Peter Andre, seen here together on Saturday night, have splitA statement read: 'Peter Andre and Katie Price are separating after four and a half years of marriage, Can Associates Limited can confirm today.'They have both requested that the media respect their families’ privacy at this difficult time.'When contacted by Mail Online, a spokesperson from refused to comment on the circumstances surrounding the split.Peter, 35, married Katie, 30, on 10 September 2005, at Highclere Castle, Berkshire, in a lavish ceremony 19 moths after they fell in love on reality show I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!They have two children, a boy, three-year-old Junior Savva Andreas, and a girl, Princess Tiaamii, 21 months.Katie also has a son, Harvey, 6, from a previous relationship with former Manchester United footballer Dwight Yorke.Katie, or 'Jordan', first made her name as a glamour model appearing in various lads' mag shoots and has gone on to create a large business empire ranging from children's books to equestrian wear. Singer Peter became a one-hit wonder with his international hit Mysterious Girl, a summer anthem in 1996.article-0-04E06384000005DC-635_468x635.jpg

Once a loose chick, always a loose chickSNN1109CX-682_800300a.jpg

The glamour girl, 30 — real name KATIE PRICE — left hubby PETER ANDRE at home as she sank vodkas and flashed her bra.AdvertisementAnd wild Katie whispered in the ear of a mystery man in a checked shirt for half an hour.The dishevelled star also leapt on stage to do karaoke to Peter’s hit Mysterious Girl — and forgot the lyrics.A partygoer at Bristol club Syndicate on Friday said: “Jordan was all over the place and totally out of it. She was trying to get people to join in with the song, but didn’t even know the words herself.”
was in todays Sun

*** at 1*:** on 11 MayAnd it was only yesterday we were saying what role models they were. I blame it on her. How could she diss him live on TV like that with "I'm the one with the money"?!
*facepalm* That was posted by a manThis is the reason people like Jade Goody RIP and Jordan become millionaires. We really are in some uninspiring times you know. I remember some girl telling me she looks up to Jodie Marsh because she gets so much hate yet still comes through with a brave face.