Loso's Way anticipation

Kaiser

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of rnb features on this is stupid. Man might aswell start singing.
thats fabolous's thang tho when has he ever dropped an album without rnb collabos' imo his albums dont hold that much weight

intro was alotmoney talks..if you speak gwopanesea language better knownif you gettin cheddar homes
These lines where heavyI dont know how i feel about the album though, it sounds good at the moment due to it being new but i dont know whether itll last long & whether it has the longevity

Had no chance to hear this. Just the intro which is FLAMES.Straight murderation.Thats unless you wanna talk bad bitchessection full of bridezillas, thats mad bitchesno words, i describe em with letters bestthey pretty as can B curvy as the letter Sthey keep it G, they sweet as Tlook good in the passenger seat of Vthey ride double R, smell like double Cthe bags of LV, Dior double Gfly as L, shades Y S Lon E sippin PJ high as hell :blink:

fabolous was f*ck*ng sick back in the street dreams days ,rhymes were ridiculous, his bars were probably as hot as anyones in the game. The rhyme patterns & bars on street dream >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Then he started jumoing on the A B C rhyme ting when the Crunk & snap got big & had trouble adapting back