she's still the number 1 MILF

GoldCoast

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">'I'll make the back of ur knees wet'SHAT AP!!Jamie Foxx = G.O.A.T

Guest Parrist 2.0
tbh i keep comin back in here expectin picturs of halle berry or youtube links 2 herbut guys keep posting up jamie foxx pictures and youtube links of him singingSNM
Whys this mickey character getting so excited by it.
Cosign.Was dissapointed scrolling through MK's post fully expecting more shots of her buttocks being squeezed and etc but only saw a bald dude with black lips.Don't want.halle-berry-1-lg.jpgDo want.Feel me?

See, this is where a man like me differs from you, Parrist, Frank Furta & Afcoon.Whilst you sit there, with the lotion ready, sifting through Google image galleries of Halle Berry & women alike, a man like myself, gives props on gentlemen like Jamie Foxx & what they do to obtain women of that standard.Then, I attempt to emulate such, on MY level anyway. IGetItIn.And of course, I AM certified.Peace & chicken grease, bitches.