The whole wifing a girl who has a man

Heero Yuy

so lets break the scenario down your chasing a girl a really good girl so by that i mean she meets all the VIP qualities to be wife, but shes cheating on her man to be with u at present, so shes willing to leave the guy for you etc but logically could u really be with a girl whos doing this, i mean even if this is the first time shes ever done anything like this could u trust her deep down...i was finking about this recently since maybe a year ago i was in this situation and i probably wud have wifed the girl, but obviously with a clearer head i've been able to see how stupid that idea was...but i know theres heads on this site probably who have done tho

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done it before but in all cases the girl was going through a rocky patch in their relationship and I rescued them.Which imo is a lot different to snaring a girl away who was happy and content before you came along.but whatever way you look at it its just long. You always look at her sideways.

jus came bk to lol at the topic.i know what happened tho - man was so infatuated that u wanted to make urself believe shes worthy. good thing u listened to instincts (if u really did)
At the time i was slightly thinking in this mind setTronics is actual the type of example of talking about stillThe girl whos in a f*cked up relationship, on the rocks, being badly treated, knocked about etc. I was never talking about the hoe type

i dnt care a rats ass if the bitch has a hit single crying about her man isnt hitting it right or wat have u,if she is linking the next bear during a relationship that is called a whore you metro feminist cocksucking bastardssuffragette ass run in front of the horses ass motherf*ckerscry over a whores struggle ass faggotsdawsons creek ass simp ass pussycat dolls listening ass d*ckheadscaptain save a whore ass gbf ass 'are u ok' ass motherf*ckersMAN UP ITS FOR THE CHILDREN FFS

i dnt care a rats ass if the bitch has a hit single crying about her man isnt hitting it right or wat have u,if she is linking the next bear during a relationship that is called a whore you metro feminist cocksucking bastardssuffragette ass run in front of the horses ass motherf*ckerscry over a whores struggle ass faggotsdawsons creek ass simp ass pussycat dolls listening ass d*ckheadscaptain save a whore ass gbf ass 'are u ok' ass motherf*ckersMAN UP ITS FOR THE CHILDREN FFS
=LOL

I've done it before but in all cases the girl was going through a rocky patch in their relationship and I rescued them.Which imo is a lot different to snaring a girl away who was happy and content before you came along.but whatever way you look at it its just long. You always look at her sideways.
howd that end up though?? you still with her!?

COf*ckING SIGN!

=LOL

so lets break the scenario down your chasing a girl a really good girl so by that i mean she meets all the VIP qualities to be wife, but shes cheating on her man to be with u at present, so shes willing to leave the guy for you etc but logically could u really be with a girl whos doing this, i mean even if this is the first time shes ever done anything like this could u trust her deep down...i was finking about this recently since maybe a year ago i was in this situation and i probably wud have wifed the girl, but obviously with a clearer head i've been able to see how stupid that idea was...but i know theres heads on this site probably who have done tho
LMAO the contradiction is alot..but i understand where ur comin from lew.. back in the day when i was still green, i rah woulda thought it was acceptable to do this based on naivity... i woulda been the kinda guy to say "i understand why ur cheatin ur jus lookin for real love and u have that with me" kinda way.... its more than groggy when i look back now tbh, but back then thats how i woulda reacted to a woman i was feelin cos infatuation+ inexperience = a MUG with TWO handles..we all human, we all make mistakes, some learn quick, others are LATE..to anyman tryin to do this tho i couldnt even mock, i wouldnt even warn them cos it'd make no difference.. eventually we all learn

Guest faze .

i made this mistake, didnt propa get with her but still linked her while she had a man and she was always textin me n flirtin ect ect...ended up as wife and deep down i could never realy trust her.silly mistake.

Guest Parrist 2.0

What do you do better than her current boyfriend?What's so different/special about you compared to other guys out there?There will always be someone better than you at something. Not even putting you down it is the truth and the way some females whore themselves out for materialistic things will show. You may think you have a bond with this female but no doubt she had this same bond with her current boyfriend once. If she has any morals she would finish what she started with the boyfriend instead of going back to his bed every night but not before making sure to delete her call logs and text messages.What makes you think this girl with so little respect for the person she once proudly called her boyfriend wouldn't do the same thing to you?Just beat it and beat it well

sh*t like this just reflects that it happens there is no point in gunnin the thread starter its not like HE would do it.
Just see the lack of common sense.If there is a topic like:"How you do you like a gurls butt, nice & round or flat" then I will never return on here.

sh*t like this just reflects that it happens there is no point in gunnin the thread starter its not like HE would do it.
Just see the lack of common sense.If there is a topic like:"How you do you like a gurls butt, nice & round or flat" then I will never return on here.
that a promise ?

lmfaonow imagine this in an aggressive keith murray voiceLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOITS POWERFUL

Guest iShoCase89
=LOL