Facial Hair

NiNES.

I tried them cheeky ones and say yeah 'Teddy' allow me for the £2 wanna pick up SamsNah rudboy put the money in the counterI have been cutting my hair with him on and off for 6 years nowOnes gave me a GuinessNot having barbers cutting hair for a fiver unless they are sh*t or there is 349689568 barbers on the road its placed in

i went to my barber the other day a standard trim is £12 and he goes £14 for a shave aswell :clueless: dat sh*t shud be included in the price of the trim
LMAO @ that pricing.Do they not realise how many barbers are in one side of London alone? All about cutting your own hair and just getting your barber to shape up. Not feeling the whole £5 to shape up my hairline and beard but boy, until I find someone better that's cheaper or I can do it myself, gotta pay the man. I usually only get a shape up every other time I cut my hair.

Guest Lisa Turtle
In the past week I've been told'you look like a wolf''you should get rid of that muslim beard''you look like trevor brooks'etcGot some wild chinstrap with stubble growing through everywhereDunno how to make it grow faster for YOU but bathing my face in the blood of my enemy helped meGood luck.
LOLTamed chin straps >>>>

Actually am dying for a shape up. Don't like the way the hair in my goatee and tash are getting longer. When I cut my hair myself I always shave down my sideburns but not completely but leave my tash and beard because I can't do it msyelf. Need to get it all neatened up.

Oi Titan are you coming to the Adlib Birthday thing on Sunday?
I was going to seeing as my birthday is tomorrow to celebrate, but I want to just make the most of my time left on my dissertation so I'm afraid I'll have to give it a miss.Will have to check out adlib in July/August.I take it you are going yeah?

i went to my barber the other day a standard trim is £12 and he goes £14 for a shave aswell :clueless: dat sh*t shud be included in the price of the trim
lmao @ him trying to pull £14 trims out....swear my white dudes get their hair washed, dried, style, sides shaved and that foil business for like £20£5 a trim when im ere tho
How?You get a trim with a broken stella bottle initTaking your head for a maize
lmao ....nah my boy owns the barber shop but even for anyone else its only like 6/7 pounds a trim. More time i could run through for free but guys gotta eat