Official Big Brother 10 Topic

jellybone

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually he was the most entertaining person in therer u one of the people who likes charlie and david etc?marcus made me laugh, made the show watchable. its just a group of fags now.. boring, im done wid it.
about liking charlie and david.. f*ck offthey are all retarded but allow the Marcus wave. He may have been entertaining but i took him for more of a joke than any other housemate after the Noirin saga. No person can return from the levels of moist that he showed during those times.

Marcus - the hypocritical rebel no one gave a sh*t about
actually he was the most entertaining person in therer u one of the people who likes charlie and david etc?marcus made me laugh, made the show watchable. its just a group of fags now.. boring, im done wid it.
about liking charlie and david.. f*ck offthey are all retarded but allow the Marcus wave. He may have been entertaining but i took him for more of a joke than any other housemate after the Noirin saga. No person can return from the levels of moist that he showed during those times.
exactlyYes he was the most entertaining person in there, But that isn't saying much is it.