J. Cole Topic

Wale

You know how once in a while people would say who's better?Biggie or tupacNas or Jay Z50 or The Gamenow it will beDrake or J. Cole
:confused:
People have doing this for the past 2 months.It's something that was bound to happen.
c/s Mr Jubez's expression of bemusement. Not tryna be difficult Bwoi but where are you going with this?

You know how once in a while people would say who's better?Biggie or tupacNas or Jay Z50 or The Gamenow it will beDrake or J. Cole
:confused:
People have doing this for the past 2 months.It's something that was bound to happen.
c/s Mr Jubez's expression of bemusement. Not tryna be difficult Bwoi but where are you going with this?
this was coming at the infamous post.I'm just saying i think drake & j. cole will be the top dogs of the game eventually. And these comparisons will always be drawn up.

And he aint corny like Drake.
:!: :!: f*ck drake, moisted rapperFinally there is someone with quality in their art, in hiphop. You can really sense the fact that he took time making the each track, very witty lyrics, flowing right on the beat... Not a single bar is spent chatting sh*t.Can listen to the whole tape front to back no skippage. HONESTLY can't remember the last cd that I didn't skip a song. And I still gotta give it proper "iphone, headphones on" listen aswell.Good stuff.