Wale

J. Cole Topic

You know how once in a while people would say who's better?Biggie or tupacNas or Jay Z50 or The Gamenow it will beDrake or J. Cole
:confused:
People have doing this for the past 2 months.It's something that was bound to happen.
c/s Mr Jubez's expression of bemusement. Not tryna be difficult Bwoi but where are you going with this?

You know how once in a while people would say who's better?Biggie or tupacNas or Jay Z50 or The Gamenow it will beDrake or J. Cole
:confused:
People have doing this for the past 2 months.It's something that was bound to happen.
c/s Mr Jubez's expression of bemusement. Not tryna be difficult Bwoi but where are you going with this?
this was coming at the infamous post.I'm just saying i think drake & j. cole will be the top dogs of the game eventually. And these comparisons will always be drawn up.

Just give both the mixtapes a good listen. Dudes real sick.
what's the name of other tape? Need a link
american dreaming

Just to get by>>>>the beat is sick
"TAKE A HARD LOOK AT MY DRIVE, NIGGA NO HACKIN............................ON MY sh*tI'LL STR8 SMACK A NIGGA"wordplay is f*cked

Just to get by>>>>the beat is sick
"TAKE A HARD LOOK AT MY DRIVE, NIGGA NO HACKIN............................ON MY sh*tI'LL STR8 SMACK A NIGGA"wordplay is f*cked
NO YOU HATERS IS PISSED HOLD YOU BLADDER THOBEFO YOU GET TOSSED LIKE A FORWARD LATTERAL*wheel*yeah word play is sick

Yeh 'Lights Please' defo one of his best tracks....think its the song he go signed off.Not sure if hes better than drake, maybe lyrically but not song concept wise and at making more commercial hits.

Listened on way home.WOW....very very impressed.Gonna listen again tomorrow, but yeah he's got a god ear for beats with that gritty flow. And he aint corny like Drake.

this is my favorite mixtape atmJ.Cole recently overtook Laws as my favorite rapper
had the your favourite rapper mixtape as my avi awhile backdudes sick/had this in rotation for a hot minute, royal flush >> ______

Losing my balance is a f*ck*ng tune!!

This guy is real sick Gives me hope for hip-hopCome like a cross between Big L and 2 Pac

And he aint corny like Drake.
:!: :!: f*ck drake, moisted rapperFinally there is someone with quality in their art, in hiphop. You can really sense the fact that he took time making the each track, very witty lyrics, flowing right on the beat... Not a single bar is spent chatting sh*t.Can listen to the whole tape front to back no skippage. HONESTLY can't remember the last cd that I didn't skip a song. And I still gotta give it proper "iphone, headphones on" listen aswell.Good stuff.

LOL @ the f*ck Drake talk, don't make me go and get quotes.