Wale

na na na na

do not be silly

give him a chance, like proper listen

he kills it

c/s

Feel like I'm riding on a chartered plane of broken hearted pain

Turbulence is constant my pilot has gone insane

If I can find a parachute to parasail, maybe these parasites of paranoia won't prevail

Character dope as hell, but where is my parallel sweetheart?

Deep thoughts lost in my brain so I sleep hard-

Nights with no progress

Man I'm thinking like I'll probably find a Locness in the projects before I find this-

Object of my love, this object of my heart

Couture strings have strum in search of my counterpart

Bound to start drinking or smoking, sinking this ocean

Leaping through the badness hoping I'm reaching for closeness

• Upvote 1

na na na na

do not be silly

give him a chance, like proper listen

he kills it

c/s

Feel like I'm riding on a chartered plane of broken hearted pain

Turbulence is constant my pilot has gone insane

If I can find a parachute to parasail, maybe these parasites of paranoia won't prevail

Character dope as hell, but where is my parallel sweetheart?

Deep thoughts lost in my brain so I sleep hard-

Nights with no progress

Man I'm thinking like I'll probably find a Locness in the projects before I find this-

Object of my love, this object of my heart

Couture strings have strum in search of my counterpart

Bound to start drinking or smoking, sinking this ocean

Leaping through the badness hoping I'm reaching for closeness

• Upvote 1

More fire. I love the beat.

His album is going to be monumental.

*edit* wheeled this tune 5 times straight!!! Guy is a genius.

tooo much

been showing him to bare people but most not feeling i know its a thing were its cuz everyone else isnt listening to him f*ck*ng sheep

One of my bredrins said he has boring beats :blink::mellow::confused:

Not enough 808's I guess

When I first listened to the Warm Up the first thing that jumped out at me was the beat selection, soulful beats that are the perfect backdrop for his bars. Even Heartache has got that vintage feel to it whilst being hype.

If I heard him on these typical 808 drums, synthesizer heavy tunes I don't think I'd have rinsed his mixtape nearly as much.

When I first listened to the Warm Up the first thing that jumped out at me was the beat selection, soulful beats that are the perfect backdrop for his bars. Even Heartache has got that vintage feel to it whilst being hype.

If I heard him on these typical 808 drums, synthesizer heavy tunes I don't think I'd have rinsed his mixtape nearly as much.

big c/s

premeditated murder is serious.

It's the 'figure & ground' concept.

Currently, the beat is the 'figure'. The more, detailed bit, at the forefront. That's why 'whip' music is more popular. The lyrical side is the 'ground' or background.

With J. Cole, he allows the beat to be the background & his lyrics are what he wants his listener to pay attention to.

Your average HH fan has dumbed down TBH.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

big c/s

trust...

i aint a huge hip-hop fan but more time its the beats over lyrics for me so i can listen to a ok rapper on sick beats, but good rappers on sh*t beats dont do it for me.... prob why i didnt like most of giggs early sh*t.

joe coles beats are PERFECT.... exactly my kinda hip hop.... plus his bars are sick aswell...

big c/s

trust...

i aint a huge hip-hop fan but more time its the beats over lyrics for me so i can listen to a ok rapper on sick beats, but good rappers on sh*t beats dont do it for me.... prob why i didnt like most of giggs early sh*t.

joe coles beats are PERFECT.... exactly my kinda hip hop.... plus his bars are sick aswell...

Football on the brain. Lol.

Premeditated murder has fast become one of my fave songs of his.

exactly what i thought his music has much more depth even his track with miguel is my persie at the moment. proper oldschool sound but doesnt sound dated if you get me