J. Cole Topic

Wale

Cole World?

hmmm possibly

Do you have an album title?

Yeah, but it may change next week so I don’t want to put it out there yet. Fans keep saying, Cole World and The Blow Up, but neither of those are it. Four months ago I was sold on one, but it restricted me a little bit. And I was smart about it because I didn’t go shout out the title as soon as I had it. I know how the game works and people don’t really understand that I have the right to change my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

He smashed it at wireless, he said he was surprised that he had so many fans! Guy needs to come over and do his own thing.

Was sick that he got sooo much love, ahhhh I was so hype, so so so hype! He did Beautiful Bliss with Wale as well which was good and Jay brought him out for Star is born.

For anyone who didn't know who he was yesterday, he surely made an impression on them. This guy has what it takes to go ALL the damn way. His album just needs to be fire.

No hype man either just him!

JLovely/Mickey Kane you should of got the damn tickets just for him!

Young Moolah did you reach in the end?

Anyone else see him?

/

Off semtex site -

The album is banging! If your a fan of the mixtape, you’re gonna love it. It’s illmatic X College Dropout X J. Cole.
jlwebfgwkejbfnke4j if it is like this then instant classic.

http://www.soulculture.co.uk/videos/j-cole-reveals-3-songs-that-made-the-cut-on-his-debut-album-soulculture-tv/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00swyky/

J. Cole and Chipmunk on Semtex.

Talks first meeting with Jay, comparisons to Nas, writing I Get Up, inspirations etc. First part of the show is J. Cole, so from about 10mins in

Bars b2b with Chippy over Hello Good Morning

Chipmunk sounding more American alie? His interview is sick though

Goes in on Wiley, talks about his success, grime etc.

• Upvote 2