25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is breezy really going to be there
Now I know why she always whispers.She lost her voice a bit back still. She butchered Hero at Obama's ting, and butchered whatever she sung on X FactorChris Browns in the place. I would love for them to style on BET and let the man perform.
Init. Chris Brown should sing "Beat It" still.
0707_chris_brown_getty_88881840.jpghttp://www.tmz.com/2009/07/07/chris-brown-...-jackson-photo/

This isnt working very well. He hasnt got a gospel voice to be trying to pull off them stunts.Should have got a fat black manThis is starting to feel like Live 8 you know. For a good cause but the organisers decide to overlook talent and real artists who could have served the purpose better in replacement of a star studded line up. Not feelin it

This isnt working very well. He hasnt got a gospel voice to be trying to pull off them stunts.Should have got a fat black manThis is starting to feel like Live 8 you know. For a good cause but the organisers decide to overlook talent and real artists who could have served the purpose better in replacement of a star studded line up. Not feelin it
Not really, seeings as the majority of the performers knew him anyway, not like their gettin a star studded lineup of people who never met the man

this is wrong manllow having some show/concert as a memorialshould let the man rest in peace, why have the man's body in the building.
Why do all of your posts contain content that annoys the hell out of me.This shouldn't happen on the internet.
leave me to peace

Not really, seeings as the majority of the performers knew him anyway, not like their gettin a star studded lineup of people who never met the man
Should have pointed out that I wasnt speaking about the two who have performed still. Queen Latifah, Kobe Bryant, and others + AEG involvement