Is this you?

Bacardi_Up

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLIM fit jeans are ok. I remember back in the late 90's there was a trend for man to go Bromley Bennaton and buy the womens jeans cos they fitted perfectly with gumsole workouts.SLIM & STRAIGHT cut jeans are ok, SKINNY jeans are a no-no for a hetrosexual 16-30 year old.
the f*ckshow example of slim & straight nuggahsuspect

Guest Triple XXX
The worst is say when im out with some white people from work and this sort of situation arises and they turn me like some international translatorpicard_facepalm.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: I know about this some girl left a feedback form about what she thought about the activitys she had to do and she wrote 'yeah it was peng'man comes up to me and ask me what she meant i was like :/i dont know what that means
PMSL Them ones were you just have to write it off to save your credibility

Need to get some slim fit jeans.See a few in Topman but weren't really feeling them.Anyone know anywhere else i can get some?
I bought some nice G-Star ones.Westfield store has a sale on some lines.30% off or more. Bought some reduced from £130ish to £85ish.

140tempz allow sitting on the fence brahwhat im saying is no matter where you go you catch these brudders, my bits, your bits, wherever say no morebut let me say more There's more of them in west. Nobody is actually saying that there is no man dem/goons. Its just a vip2 generalization that's been exaggerated.