Is this you?

Bacardi_Up

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at not being able to rock a chequered shirt on a g'd up ting:ph34r:

Sligthly related...Who saw that thing in thelondonpaper about people from South/West (Richmond) being the happiest in the country. And people from Barking and Dagenham being the unhappiest?Whole discussion broke out about it in the paper as to why Richmond was the best place to live, yet no-one cared to mentioned it had anything to do with the fact they're all loaded....More on topic...I hate what true religion has become. I actually wish I could take my collection and get all my money back. A g point five would drop nice right about now...

its the uni funky retro hype/trendhang tight the checked shirts though
fullyI remember sat on the train the other daycertain guys tryna come across as road rocking themthen next to them, them fully gay bald media type guys rocking the same tingand then further down the carriage some skater guy AND his girlfriend rocking onewtf?

what was you serving them
Nah I was in the shop at the time.But I can't stand when people talk like that added with the rudeness and acting like a knob in public.See it too often from those under 21 nowadays. It's not like it's even slang which I can understand but general demeanor, actions everything are stupid.
did u hold ur tongue and think, "i won't say nothing now, but wait till i get on vip tonight!!!!"
lmfao BMC >>>>>>
What am I going to say."Talk properly young man"... do you think he will listen and mend his ways on the basis of that.Should I say it every time i see instances of this.This is social commentary BMC you genius you.

140tempz u and your social circle might not roll like this but allow denying guys don't roll like that in the west side of London.
My bits are pure waste. I will be the first to admit that & you will probably find these niggers here too. You lose.lol @ dodging what i'm saying at least be real about it.

140tempz u and your social circle might not roll like this but allow denying guys don't roll like that in the west side of London.
My bits are pure waste. I will be the first to admit that & you will probably find these niggers here too. You lose.lol @ dodging what i'm saying at least be real about it.
smh im not gonna get into it

I'm going to guess you are no older than 17. Your immature and simple mind is shining through. Don't worry, you may mature and grow into a member of society that has a opinion that actually may be worth acknowledging. :arrow:

smh im not gonna get into it
bruv your from groove thoughlike area has anything to do with itThis isn't 03 Groove is nothing now