Is this you?

Bacardi_Up

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't believe this WEST MAN ARE FRUITY ting until I went on the tube at Hammersmith yesterday.How can I see a guy rocking one of them purple scarfs, overly colourful shirt and Chuck Taylors and playing slow jamz off his phone with to his male bredgin like "dis choonz a lot still"This is the first case I've seen though.

lol probably west man
Thing is i know vip2 rags out the west jokes but THESE MAN DEM ACTUALLY DO ACT GAY (not the real goons)Your typical west man will be seen with -A vibrant Yellow/Orange/Green etc New Era cap-Vans to match-Terrorist scarf-Fro Hawk-Colourful 80's sunglasses-Blackerryand talking a bag of sh*tInfact did i just describe in the shop??
dem fruity west man there
lol west dont run sh*t
lol at being from west (and not one of the goons)
There is bare dont lie to urselfsame in northwestthey love that colourful gay sh*t nowdays
Co Sign the whole lotWhat ever happen to wearing a pair of jeans/combat, trainer of your choice, t shirt, hat, a lil jewellery and keep it moving? Now I see niggaz wearing scarfs, carrying bags, wearing way over the top colors, and wtf is up with puttin 2 laces on 1 shoes, different colour laces at that...f*ck*ng fruits. I can not and never have related with West guys, I know a few but I can't roll with them, them dudes shop more than their sisters and contantly talk about the newest sticthing on some clothing. But like Brisco said "your a product of your environment". And of course each ends has its fair share of fruits, some west guys are like east guys and vice versa for each ends but from my experience West guys are very flagrant and particular when it comes to garms, suppose thats what west girls like. To each his own