The Population Reduction Agenda For Dummies

Thun

Stay away from Aspartame (diet coke, chewing gum etc)
Aspartame is, by far, the most dangerous substance on the market that is added to foods.Aspartame is the technical name for the brand names NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, and Equal-Measure. It was discovered by accident in 1965 when James Schlatter, a chemist of G.D. Searle Company, was testing an anti-ulcer drug.Aspartame was approved for dry goods in 1981 and for carbonated beverages in 1983. It was originally approved for dry goods on July 26, 1974, but objections filed by neuroscience researcher Dr John W. Olney and Consumer attorney James Turner in August 1974 as well as investigations of G.D. Searle's research practices caused the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to put approval of aspartame on hold (December 5, 1974). In 1985, Monsanto purchased G.D. Searle and made Searle Pharmaceuticals and The NutraSweet Company separate subsidiaries.Aspartame accounts for over 75 percent of the adverse reactions to food additives reported to the FDA. Many of these reactions are very serious including seizures and death.(1) A few of the 90 different documented symptoms listed in the report as being caused by aspartame include: Headaches/migraines, dizziness, seizures, nausea, numbness, muscle spasms, weight gain, rashes, depression, fatigue, irritability, tachycardia, insomnia, vision problems, hearing loss, heart palpitations, breathing difficulties, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, loss of taste, tinnitus, vertigo, memory loss, and joint pain.http://www.mercola.com/article/aspartame/dangers.htm
Was reading about that the other day. All the most of the recent credible research into it deem it as more or less safe though.

lolidiots
The only idiots are the ones ignoring this information as its not come from the mainstream media
yh but u admit that this.....
Even more shocking than this is the fact that the majority of people in the UK routinely express their support for society’s “undesirables” to be forcibly sterilized by the state, harking back to a time when such a thing was commonplace right up to the 1970’s in some areas of America and Europe.
.....is a load of bollocks tho yh

• 3 years later...
Chemotherapy can backfire and boost cancer growth

(AFP) – 3 days ago

PARIS — Cancer-busting chemotherapy can cause damage to healthy cells which triggers them to secrete a protein that sustains tumour growth and resistance to further treatment, a study said Sunday.

Researchers in the United States made the "completely unexpected" finding while seeking to explain why cancer cells are so resilient inside the human body when they are easy to kill in the lab.

They tested the effects of a type of chemotherapy on tissue collected from men with prostate cancer, and found "evidence of DNA damage" in healthy cells after treatment, the scientists wrote in Nature Medicine.

Chemotherapy works by inhibiting reproduction of fast-dividing cells such as those found in tumours.

The scientists found that healthy cells damaged by chemotherapy secreted more of a protein called WNT16B which boosts cancer cell survival.

"The increase in WNT16B was completely unexpected," study co-author Peter Nelson of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle told AFP.

The protein was taken up by tumour cells neighbouring the damaged cells.

"WNT16B, when secreted, would interact with nearby tumour cells and cause them to grow, invade, and importantly, resist subsequent therapy," said Nelson.

In cancer treatment, tumours often respond well initially, followed by rapid regrowth and then resistance to further chemotherapy.

Rates of tumour cell reproduction have been shown to accelerate between treatments.

"Our results indicate that damage responses in benign cells... may directly contribute to enhanced tumour growth kinetics," wrote the team.

The researchers said they confirmed their findings with breast and ovarian cancer tumours.

The result paves the way for research into new, improved treatment, said Nelson. "For example, an antibody to WNT16B, given with chemotherapy, may improve responses (kill more tumour cells)," he said in an email exchange. "Alternatively, it may be possible to use smaller, less toxic doses of therapy."

http://www.google.co...43d3f70dfe5.101

SMH, devils going in, always knew this was rat poison

• Upvote 1

While you worry about what air force 1's you will be bussing the real men of this earth are dealing with real issues

At the end of the day we are all going to die regardless you worrying about the aspartame content of beverages is pointless if like I said tomorrow you get hit by a car

While you worry about what air force 1's you will be bussing the real men of this earth are dealing with real issues

At the end of the day we are all going to die regardless you worrying about the aspartame content of beverages is pointless if like I said tomorrow you get hit by a car

Never understood this attitude that people will still carry on consuming poison even when informed but your decision

Never understood this attitude that people will still carry on consuming poison even when informed but your decision

Do you smoke?

Do you drink?

you wouldnt worry about it since ur already a fat c*nt. but you do have a point.... unless you grow your own food you can never know. however you can still reduce what you take by understanding whats in the food you eat so shut up

any1 goin on with the "hit by a bus" and alcohol n smoking talk is an idiot

i shouldn't have to explain why thats nonsense

ur mum n ur missus are probably drinking diet coke thinkin its doin them good when its shavin years off their life

growing ur own food aint even safe if ur using fluoridated water or next to a wifi spot or any other source of radiation or chemtrails or polluted rain or kejfbasejhdbjqwajnsrfew

its true about u cant think about it too much tho, gets too much, f*ck it

any1 goin on with the "hit by a bus" and alcohol n smoking talk is an idiot

i shouldn't have to explain why thats nonsense

ur mum n ur missus are probably drinking diet coke thinkin its doin them good when its shavin years off their life

growing ur own food aint even safe if ur using fluoridated water or next to a wifi spot or any other source of radiation or chemtrails or polluted rain or kejfbasejhdbjqwajnsrfew

its true about u cant think about it too much tho, gets too much, f*ck it

The point about drinking and smoking was in response to him saying

he never understood this attitude that people will still carry on consuming poison even when informed but your decision

We have warnings on cigarette packets that tell you in black and white they kill you, people are aware lots of things are bad for them but simply don't give a f*ck enough to change their habits.

I thought the point was obvious tbh.

• Upvote 1

Not like you can duck all there soft kill techniques but you can at least try reduce the risk and spread the knowledge to others to avoid the poisons

This

I can't eat anything now without properly reading the label and then checking online to see if it contains, aspartame, high fructose corn syrup etc..

People think I am crazy with the stuff I wont eat, they look at me like an alien when I tell them they are killing their self / kids by feeding them fizzy drinks and frozen foods and mc donalds. They all just laugh at me and call me paranoid when I try to explain about the soft kill technique, smart meter spying and all that.

Cant avoid all the poison but I try, I grow some of my own veg but haven't got a big enough garden to keep me going all year.

Not like you can duck all there soft kill techniques but you can at least try reduce the risk and spread the knowledge to others to avoid the poisons

This

I can't eat anything now without properly reading the label and then checking online to see if it contains, aspartame, high fructose corn syrup etc..

People think I am crazy with the stuff I wont eat, they look at me like an alien when I tell them they are killing their self / kids by feeding them fizzy drinks and frozen foods and mc donalds. They all just laugh at me and call me paranoid when I try to explain about the soft kill technique, smart meter spying and all that.

Cant avoid all the poison but I try, I grow some of my own veg but haven't got a big enough garden to keep me going all year.

Do you smoke?