Hey Ladies! Hair and Hair Alike.

Natalie

Soca if you want to strengthen your hair I suggest a hair mayonnaise treatment (with 1 egg beaten into it) once a week for six weeksI recommend Africa's Best hair mayonnaise.It takes time to apply it properly but you need to section your hair and paint the conditioner on with a relaxer brush then put a shower cap on it.Obviously you need to do that before you shampoo your hairThen wash your hair with Mizani renew strength fortifying shampoo (its expensive, but its amazing)Keep it moisturised and let it dry naturally, I know you have curly hair so comb through a detangling spray every other day and keep it up in a bun.Good diet and plenty of water does wonders for your hair too.Last but not least you need need need to wrap it up in a silk scarf over night because not wrapping it makes it more likely to breakIf you're trying to grow your hair, c/s indian hemp massaged into your scalp, regular treatment and and trims. You will notice a big change in 3 months.As for relaxing, its part and parcel of me now, if you only relax your regrowth (people get way too relaxer happy these days), treat and trim regularly, its not really that detrimental to your hair at all IMO
Thanx for that Logs... I've got some hair mayonnaise conditioner I used the other day, left it in for 20 mins and put a cap on... the way my hair was so soft after!Gonna start treating it in Sept when my diet is over. It's the bloody reason my hairs gone so thin!

when my my hair fully locs ima dye it a browny golden colour, should suit my complexion plus they do henna dye at my hairdressers
Henna dye?
yeh hair dye i dont know much about it tbh but its sounds more natural than a chemical based dye so ima enquire.Found that link on ithttp://www.hennahairdye.net/mehndihairdye.html
Thanx Kaygee and NolaYou can only go darker :D

i cant believe next month will make a year with no relaxer, i feel freeeeeeSo happy nappy, i just massage shea butter oil into my roots more time
congrats. Did you find it easy in the begining? or were you tempted to go back?I haven't relaxed for about 3 years, but I weave up so many times I think it cancels out any naptural brownie point for me.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Can I just say you lot recommended Hype Hair to me and it was sh*t.I went there 10 months ago, but I just have to vent.I will never cheat on my hairdresser again.

It feels great being a brunette againi feel so much better ive got rid of all the blondeness was a blondie for nearly 3 years, it was defo time to go back to the dark side.

Never had a weave before, feelin tempted to get one for my birthday but it feels just wrong lol Plus my hair frizzes out easily so i have a feelin the roots wud be baitDef need to do brown/blonde highlights in my hair [again]dark n lovely hairdye >> __

It feels great being a brunette againi feel so much better ive got rid of all the blondeness was a blondie for nearly 3 years, it was defo time to go back to the dark side.
HATE BLONDE.....Been a Brunette fan since day one. Just out of curiosity, where you in Maya this Tuesday?Just asking
everyone has said i look better being brunette again bar one friend of mine who insisted i would regret going back to brunette landlol @ regret, regret what exactly, being sterotyped as a dizzy blonde and having to re do roots all the time ? ... hmm ye im sure gonna miss that. just wish i would of gone back to the brunette side a lot sooner tbh.and nah cant say i was in maya on tuesday, im guessing its a club or something ?kinda random but in napa there was a girl in the same hotel that i was staying in with bleach blonde hair, kinda looked like a wig it was that thick and she was black, i dunno it just kinda looked a bit weird and wrong.

kinda vague.but wheres the best place to buy hair products from?local indian man sells bare fakes. had alot of bad experiences going down that route.btw dont mind paying.
what kind of products/what for ?tbh, I hardly go into hair shops because a lot of the products are actually rubbish. If you are going to buy something from them then go for the stuff that's behind the counter. They keep all the good sh*t there so we don't steal it.

Guest Lisa Turtle
Can I just say you lot recommended Hype Hair to me and it was sh*t.I went there 10 months ago, but I just have to vent.I will never cheat on my hairdresser again.
LOLWhich one did you go to?
BALHAMTHE ONE YOU ALL SAID.That faggot did my hair. SMH.

kinda vague.but wheres the best place to buy hair products from?local indian man sells bare fakes. had alot of bad experiences going down that route.btw dont mind paying.
what kind of products/what for ?tbh, I hardly go into hair shops because a lot of the products are actually rubbish. If you are going to buy something from them then go for the stuff that's behind the counter. They keep all the good sh*t there so we don't steal it.
stuff like coconut oil ?unless everyone buys their stuff from their local indian man.

LOLWhich one did you go to?
BALHAMTHE ONE YOU ALL SAID.That faggot did my hair. SMH.
lmaoThe young 1 or old one?