Eyebrow piercing

Mcdonalds

Guest Lisa Turtle
Know what's even gayer? Nose piercings on men.How can I see certain man rocking a little nose piercing like its not feminine. smh.
can look hella hella sexy on some guys/hate eyebrow piercings as i hate all hell.apart from ears, its never an obviously bait piercing thing.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know what's even gayer? Nose piercings on men.How can I see certain man rocking a little nose piercing like its not feminine. smh.
can look hella hella sexy on some guys/hate eyebrow piercings as i hate all hell.
c/s cannot stand eyebrow piercings i think they look gay.on a side note i knew a boy with a nose ring and it looked sexy on him he had the look to pull it off tho

That fool Master Shortie has his lip pierced.I swear, some people try to be different for the sake of it.But i dont like eyebrow piercings. They look gay on both girls and guys.
I know a girl with her eyebrow pierced and any time we would go fridge bar the lesbos would ALWAYS eye her up lol.

Guest Lisa Turtle

One of my male friends has the marilyn piercing (i think thats what they're called) actually he has two of them next to each other, a piercing under his bottom lip in the middleand his tounge piercedand numerous piercings in his earsand i paint his nailshe is not gay.

One of my male friends has the marilyn piercing (i think thats what they're called) actually he has two of them next to each other, a piercing under his bottom lip in the middleand his tounge piercedand numerous piercings in his earsand i paint his nailshe is not gay.
[Tboy/]It Is A Lie![Tboy]

Does his name begin with a 'S'?

Guest Lisa Turtle
his nickname does yeahhis real name doesn't but I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same guy.when i first met him i thought he was a freak, and them times he didnt even have all those piercings.we've all accepted him and he is one of the coolest peeps I've ever known.

his nickname does yeahhis real name doesn't but I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same guy.when i first met him i thought he was a freak, and them times he didnt even have all those piercings.we've all accepted him and he is one of the coolest peeps I've ever known.
If we are speaking on the same person then he is one strange character, well looks like one anyway.

oh them!My cousin has got her neck pierced for some strange reason. And whilst we were on holiday she got under her lip on the side pierced . Strange girl.
:!: I wanted to do this so badly!!!But changed my mind when I found out it resurfaces in a couple of years... so it's a waste of money.I want a nipple peircing now... need inquire first though... can't wait!

oh them!My cousin has got her neck pierced for some strange reason. And whilst we were on holiday she got under her lip on the side pierced . Strange girl.
:!: I wanted to do this so badly!!!But changed my mind when I found out it resurfaces in a couple of years... so it's a waste of money.I want a nipple peircing now... need inquire first though... can't wait!
i approve; on a side note hw u been babesu aint been around for a while, hws yur health, hws yur mind?