Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination Alert

Thun

LMAO @ believing that article.If the vaccine was as dangerous as described half the country would probably die, like the authorities would take that risk.Any doughnut
LOL at authorities taking a riskIm sure you trust them to jab you with a toxic vaccineAny dumb guy
All pills and vaccines are bad for you in certain ways. Also certain mixtures of chemicals can make things safer. There are always plus and negative sides.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctors and nurses are at the front of the queue and will be getting jabs next month.Do people honestly believe the government will poison them. LOLLike them parents a few years back"I ain't giving my children the MMR Jab"Fast forward and measles is back and children are dyingWISE CHOICE f*ckWITS
I believe the government are capable of doing evil acts like sending the army to kill women and kids in Iraq so dont go on like the really care fior your well beingThe vaccine attacks your immune system so the vaccine will act differently to each person depending on there immune system so its not a poison but causes autoimmune diseases if you read the article properlyFast forward and bare children have autism, neurological complications and deadly brain inflammationsThe parents who refuse the jab for there kids were smart and done there research not just sucking up government information

Guest Triple XXX
Like someone said, until I see or hear of someone not in the at risk zone die of swine flu, I would rather ride it out than take a jab which could have been rushed.
6 year old girl died this week n she was healthy

LMAO @ believing that article.If the vaccine was as dangerous as described half the country would probably die, like the authorities would take that risk.Any doughnut
LOL at authorities taking a riskIm sure you trust them to jab you with a toxic vaccineAny dumb guy
So, the authorities wouldn't care if half of the population died by having the vaccine?That's what I thought.Let it go and live your life.

So, the authorities wouldn't care if half of the population died by having the vaccine?That's what I thought.Let it go and live your life.
Where in the article does it state half the population will die?LOL at making up your own fairy talesGo get the lovely toxic jab initIts you

JUS KNOW THAT THE WHO LACED SMALL POX VACCINATIONS WITH HIV WHEN THEY WENT TO SOUTH AFRICA IN LATE 70'STHEY DID THE SAME WITH HOMOSEXUALS IN THE US BY LACING HIV WITH HEP B VACCINATIONS.ITS NO SURPRISE WHERE OR WHY THESE TWO COMMUNITIES HAVE HIGH RATES OF HIVSO LOL@ PEOPLE GOING TO GET THIS OR ANY SO CALLED FLU VACCINATION.THEY WILL PUT ALL SORTS OF sh*t IN IT WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE

At least 63,000 people will die as a result of swine flu as the pandemic takes hold of the country, according to latest calculations by the Department of Health.Sir Liam Donaldson, the Chief Medical Officer, announced today that death rate estimates had been revised upwards following further study of the spread of the virus.In the worst case scenario currently envisaged children would represent 50 per cent of all those infected.The latest figures, released by the Department and the Health Protection Agency, show that a total of 29 people have died after contracting the H1N1 virus. He said that 30 per cent of the population is likely to be infected during the current first wave of the pandemic. Sir Liam confirmed that the National Pandemic Flu Service will be activated as of today, as reported by The Times, but will operate in an interim form as preparations are still ongoing. The NPFS involves the national flu phoneline, which allows flu diagnoses to be processed at high speed, with unique reference numbers given to callers with suspected swine flu to allow their friends or relatives to collect medication for them.The Times understands that the decision to launch the flu line now was taken after it was discussed at a meeting of Cobra, the Government’s emergency committee, yesterday morning. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_...icle6716477.ecevaccination looking good tbh, but all this is still suspect

London Times Censors Mass Opposition to Mandatory Swine Flu VaccineScores of comments opposing enforced jab deleted from websiteThe London Times newspaper has apparently censored scores of comments on its own website that expressed vehement opposition to plans by the UK government to implement a mandatory vaccination program for swine flu.As we reported on Sunday, respondents to a London Times article concerning the fact that the vaccine will be rushed through safety procedures in just five days, increasing the chances of it causing deaths and injuries in the thousands, as happened with the 1977 mass vaccination program in the U.S. which killed more people than the actual swine flu virus, overwhelmingly indicated that they would refuse to take the shot.At one point, out of the first 50 comments on the article, over 40 expressed opposition to taking the shot and the other handful were merely asking questions about it. Hardly any comments expressed support for the nationwide rollout of the swine flu vaccine.The overwhelming majority of comments were in the context of the following sample.“Nobody’s coming anywhere near me or my family with their experimental mass vaccine/poison programme,” wrote one. “We will take our chances of catching their manufactured bird/pig/human virus, that was accidentally on purpose! released onto an unsuspecting public in the first place!”“Anybody who reads this obviously still has the ability to reason and be guided by their own survival instinct and thus should listen to it. The mass fear mongering is a worldwide, co-ordinated and open conspiracy with massive geo political underpinnings. Don’t be fooled, eat properly and exercise,” adds another.“A vaccine that is – effectively – being tested on the population, the prime reasons for such being the economy and easing pressure on the NHS? I’ll be another one who passes,” comments another.“Thanks but no thanks. Rushed through tests in 5 days? What about long term effects? Vioxx and Thalidomide had long testing. How safe did they turn out to be? The side effects of Statins that they want everyone to take are worrying. I’ll take my chances with cholesterol,” writes another.As of today however, the original London Times article that featured the comments (Swine flu vaccine rushed through safety checks) has been completely wiped clean, and the scores of comments expressing refusal to comply with any potential mandatory vaccination program have been sent down the memory hole.http://www.prisonplanet.com/london-times-c...lu-vaccine.html
LOL at the comments deleted from the site